Breathtaking view of the Sainte Victoire mountain of Cézanne, just 10 km from Aix-en-Provence, located in the town of St Marc Jaumegarde, this beautiful house with an area of 180 m2 is located on a fenced.
The garden is wooded, with lawn and automatic watering, the infinity pool is on the side of the house, facing south with sunbeds and deckchairs for your relaxation.
Not overlooked, quiet, on a road serving only 4 houses, you will have no noise.
You will be able to leave directly from the villa, for walks on foot or by bike, in the great site Ste Victoire, landscape of Cézanne.
10 minutes Château de Picasso (Village of Vauvenargues)
30 minutes from the sea and the Luberon.
The villa is on two levels, decorated with care, it will offer you great comfort:
At the ground floor :
- an entrance
- a kitchen of 18 m2 opening on the dining room thanks to a system of canopy. Equipped with fridge, induction hob / gas, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee maker ...
- a double living room of 55 m2 composed of a dining room with fireplace with fireplace and a sofa relaxation area, television, reading.
- a room of 16m2 with a king size bed 200X200
- with adjoining shower room, composed of a walk-in shower and a double washbasin
- an independent WC
- an office area
- a room of 18m2 with privative roof terrace, with a double bed 160X190
- a room of 14m2 with 2 separate beds of 90X190
- a bathroom of 9m2 with bath and double washbasin
- an independent toilet
Garden side :
-a large terrace with pergola shaded by natural vegetation, providing great freshness despite the summer temperatures, fitted with a large table for 10/12 guests, an electric griddle, many loungers
-9 * 5 infinity pool with alarm system
A deposit of € 2000 will be requested by transfer one week before the day of arrival or by check.Get the full listing »