Lovers of Brittany since my childhood, and after having lived there 17 years, many years in Douarnenez, life has taken me to Belgium, but not without keeping my heart in Brittany, and this home is the cradle ... C 'So we welcome you with great pleasure in our' nest '.
The house, and its twin neighbor, were built in the late 1960s by a single family. After a huge blow of heart for the situation, the calm and serenity of the place, and especially the extraordinary sea view of this charming house, I bought this one, and we completely renovated it, Nine with heart ... We hope that this house will delight you.
The house is located in Plouhinec (29780), in Cape Sizun, and was thought to accommodate up to 5 people. Erected in a small quiet street, it has two private parking spaces in front of the house.
Only 500m from the beach, this bright house enjoys an exceptional sea view, 180 °, the living / dining room and two of the bedrooms, as well as the garden.
Feel free to send us your comments.
We are counting on you to manage your stay "as a good family man", and above all to act with respect for this place we love, for the work we have invested in, and for the next visitors who will discover this place, and the neighborhood.
No pets and no smoking.
In the DRC:
- Entrance / cloakroom
- WC (+ washing machine)
- Fully equipped kitchen: • Fridge / Freezer • Dishwasher • Induction hob • Rotary heat oven • Senseo coffee machine / kettle / Toaster / mixer, ... • Dishes, utensils, etc.
- 5-seater lounge with TV / dining room
- Enclosed garden facing the sea, with garden furniture and barbecue
At the 1st:
- 2 rooms with bed 2personnes, and 1 room with 2 beds one person
- Bathroom (Washbasin, Bathtub) • Hairdryer
Duvets and pillows are provided, but bed linen and towels are not.
- A small shopping mall: Carrefour Market, pharmacy, Weldom, Daky, Bio Store, finds at 1. 4km. A little further to Plouhinec, 2.5 kms: Bar, press, tourist office, etc.
- A lot of hiking trails (by bike, on foot, on horseback), including the GR34 at 500m.
- Municipal tennis court in Kersiny: 550m (by the sea ^^)
- The nautical center (equipment rental), and fishing activities at 3kms
- Equestrian center and pony club at 4kms
- Nearest town: Audierne 3. 5kms. Nice tourist town: shops, restaurants, bars, fishing port and yachting, landing stage for the island of Sein, ...
For further information:
Compared to visits to the region, the subject is vast:
- At the city and architecture level, besides Audierne, we are 5km from Pont-Croix - a small medieval town, 20kms from Douarnenez - a relatively important sardinian town: port, fishing port, Plomarc'h site Fishermen and cannery gallo-romaine), ile Tristan, ... -, and 35 kms from Quimper - prefecture of Finistère, superb city at the confluences of 2 rivers, in the pedestrian center: old houses half-timbered, cathedral flamboyante, ... -, 30km from the "small town of character" classified as historic monuments: Locronan and its many craftsmen, ...
- Dozens of natural sites, including the famous Pointe du Raz at only 20 kms, and so many others less known; The bay of Audierne and its many beaches (including that of Kersiny to 500meters of the house), etc.
- The archaeological site of Menez Dregan at 6kms, and other megalithic sites
- At 6 kms too, the charming little port of Pors-Poulhan and its statue of a bigouden, symbolizing the border with the country Bigouden and its ports langoustiniers, as well as its "capital": Pont l'Abbé, but also its spots Surfing and the magnificent Eckmühl lighthouse visible from the house in clear weather!
- A little further, at 60kms, the peninsula of Crozon or the closed town of Concarneau and the landing stage of the Glénan islands, at 70kms the famous city of Pont Aven, or at 100kms the city of Brest and the landing stages for the The islands of Molène and Ouessant ...
In short ... what to occupy whole months :)
A guarantee of 300 € will be paid before the beginning of the stay.
- Water included up to 3m³ (beyond, price of consumption according to meter reading)
- Electricity included up to 56kw (beyond, price of consumption according to meter reading)
- Internet included via Bbox
- Housekeeping NOT included; If the cleaning is not (or badly) done at the end of the stay, it will be charged 60 €
Unless otherwise agreed in the off season, the rentals will be from Sunday (arrival between 16h and 18h) to Sunday (departure for 10h).Get the full listing »