Holiday home ideally located 50m from sandy beaches and the small fishing port of Porsguen Plouescat, seaside resort on the north coast Finistere. We welcome you to our fully renovated house and very well equipped, which will seduce you with its location and its layout, all in a fully enclosed garden.
A few steps from the house is the Plouescat nautical center, with sailing school, where you can enjoy a wide range of activities: sailing courses for all ages from 4 years, sea kayak rentals , windsurfing, catamaran, optimist, paddle, water aerobics, swimming lessons, etc ... safely, the water is monitored. For sailing enthusiasts, a super spot is less than a 15-minute walk from the house on Kernic Bay. You can also enjoy many other activities such as fishing at low tide (shrimp, cockles ...), great walks on the beaches of the area as Porsmeur or Menfig, hiking on foot or by bike (we are located on the GR 34 "Sentier des douaniers"), the discovery of Océanopolis in Brest, the pleasure of exploring the surroundings and its magnificent landscapes: the dunes of Keremma (classified natural site) and the bay of Kernic in Plouescat, Carantec and its castle Taurus, the famous Château de Kerjean (16th century), Roscoff and the island of Batz, etc ... and the casino Plouescat, 3 kilometers from the house. We will leave you many suggestions that you can consult at home.
Back from walk, you will find a space comfortable, welcoming, warm, very bright thanks to the large windows, with a countryside and contemporary decoration. You will enjoy a double crossing exhibition EST / OUEST, very pleasant summer with its long sunny evenings. In winter, you will enjoy the evenings by the fire.
The entrance is through a storeroom of 15m ², allowing to leave shoes and clothes, particularly useful in case of rain. It also contains a second fridge / freezer and an extra sink. Old garage rehabilitated, you can also store your bikes or any other business of the genre.
In the rez of putting on, a vast space of approximately 45m ² with:
* Fully equipped kitchen: oven, dishwasher, microwave, induction hob, large fridge / freezer, coffee filter coffee + Nespresso, electric kettle, toaster, blender, mixer, raclette / grill / pancake party, bar with 2 high chairs (+ 2 other rows in the cellar), + all the usual kitchen equipment (including grocery store)
* Dining room: oval table 6/8 people with 4 basic chairs (possibility 8 and +)
* Living room: large light gray easy-fold-out sofa bed 160x200, coffee table, TV stand, 55 inch (140 cm) Thomson ultra high definition TV (4K / Smart TV / Internet / 3 HDMI ports / 2 USB ports / WIFI and Bluetooth connection), DVD / Blu-Ray player with many children's movies and cartoons, Nintendo Wii console with 2 controllers and Super Mario Bros + Wii Sports games available if you want to have fun, modern wood stove with 1st free flare
* Laundry room: washing machine, tumble dryer, washbasin, storage space, drying rack, ironing board, iron
On the floor, 3 rooms and a room of bath with TOILET:
* Bedroom 1: a bed 160x200, plenty of storage, large bay window overlooking a balcony and beautiful sea views
* Bedroom 2: 90x200 bunk beds with storage, sea view from velux
* Bedroom 3: trundle bed that can accommodate one person in 80x200 or two people in 160x200, storage
* Bathroom: double vanity unit, bathtub, hair dryer, WC, electric towel rail
Outside, two terraces and enclosed garden:
* Terrace 1: more than 20m², WEST exposure, sea side
* Terrace 2: between 15 and 20m², east exposure, garden side
* Garden furniture containing a table, 4 chairs and a parasol
* WEBER charcoal grill with supplied equipment (tongs, skewer picks, recipe book, etc ...)
* Garden: about 250 m², fully enclosed, planted with local and exotic plants
All on a plot of 375m ² with gate and large parking available in front of the house, but outside the property.
Nearby you will find on foot:
* Restaurants: Crêperie "A basics", the famous bar restaurant "Roc'h Ar Mor" with a breathtaking view of the sea, a restaurant / bar / tobacco "Enez Eog" also depositing bread and newspapers, and a fast food place "La Paillote"
* A bakery open only in the summer 250m from the house
And a little further by car:
* Casino Plouescat 3 km, which also bar and restaurant
* A supermarket "Intermarché" with drive to 3. 7 km
* All shops in the center of Plouescat 4 km: banks, butcher, delicatessen, cinema, a beautiful market with local products every Saturday morning, the Tourist Office etc ...
For visitors in July and August, you can also enjoy the famous "Mardis de Plouescat", local festivities organized by the town, with meals, then free concert with Celtic thematic groups most of the time. It happens sometimes in the summer that they take place on the port of Porsguen next to the house, or on another place at 200m, you can then fully enjoy. Not to mention the famous horse race held every year in August on 2 days, in the Kernic Bay, at low tide (dates change depending on tide times).
Other rental information:
* The house is equipped with an internet connection and WIFI
* Baby equipment available: secure high chair, babycook and cot
* Highchair for children from 3 years
* Beds are made upon arrival
* Sleeps up to 8 people with the sofa bed in the living room (max 6 adults / 2 children)
* Animals (dogs only) are admitted free of charge, subject to good education (to be discussed together before your reservation)
* Consumption of water and electricity are your responsibility, at cost price. A meter reading is made at the entrance and exit of the rental.
* The cost of the cleaning fee (optional) is 60 €, to be agreed together before the start or during the rental
* Since January 2018, the community of communes charges a tourist tax of about € 1 per day per adult, which will be charged by Abritel at the time of booking
* Security deposit of 400 €, not cashed, requested on your arrivalGet the full listing »