Located north of the island of Noirmoutier, this house is the Old, in a private residence. Within less than 10 minutes from a family beach "La Madeleine".
The environment is very quiet. The residence, with virtually no car is very safe for children who can play and biking carefree in the small park nearby.
The house (80m square) is very bright (north-south)
It revolves around the living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms
(2 double beds and one with 2 single beds)
It has a terrace of 20 square M and leafy back garden (630 sq M) Add to this everything necessary to receive children.
You are sure to find a bike storage and parking.
Sporting and cultural activities on the island of Noirmoutier are countless and all accessible by bike through a cycling network:
- You will practice the following sports: biking, windsurfing (windsurfing), funboard, kite surfing, diving, fishing, angling, sailing (dinghy, catamaran or keelboat), jet ski, water ski, wake board, joggging on the beach, biking, kite flying, tennis (3 free courses nearby), sea kayaking, swimming, golf, mini golf, etc....
- Visit the Gois (unique in the world!), Chateau de Noirmoutier (remains of the Chouans and Vendee wars), multiple Romanesque churches, the Abbey of the White, salt marshes (which give the famous Fleur de Sel), the Polder of Sevastopol, the Bay of Bourgneuf , etc....
- You will go spend the day at the Puy du Fou (for activities of the amusement park or to the famous cinÃ©scÃ©nie Puy du Fou, the largest fireworks show in the world) or the Baule or Pornic or in the VendÃ©e marshes , etc....
- Enjoy the beach or the many other beaches, the island coves and the famous "Beaches Ladies" and its beach huts, the remains craze for sea bathing 1900.
- You dive into the atmosphere of the island enjoying the many markets, fishing ports, the pedestrian streets of Noirmoutier and nature reserves that are home to numerous species of birds and a very specific fauna and flora .
Offering a very favorable micro-climate, the island of Noirmoutier, known as Ile aux Mimosas offers a fauna and flora of astonishing wealth, and a framework for a variety of activities.Get the full listing »