The village Pierre & Vacancess & nbsp; Pont Royal en Provence *** is a pedestrian site designed with respect for the environment, in the heart of a natural area of 180 hectares, overlooking the Durance valley, up to the foothills of the Luberon.
At the heart of the estate, the apartments are located in a group of small buildings that overlook the lake, the golf course or the surrounding hills.
Close to shops and entertainment, the Maisons are located on the edge of the village, the Provençal Mas are mostly on the edge of the golf course and the Villas are located on the village of the three hills in the heart of the estate.
For fun :
- Tennis courts, free access by appointment according to availability lit, 4 lit courts.
- Children's playground, table tennis.
- Space for sports activities (mini-football, street-basketball, hockey, etc.), volleyball court, basketball (agorespace).
- Paintball field with participation during the school holidays (day).
- Bike rental with participation
- Diving activity
- Equestrian center (with fee): With a very varied range of equestrian activities: courses and courses initiation and improvement, baby pony (from 3 years), excursions in the field and outside. Walks in the heart of Provence: 3 levels (beginner, medium, confirmed).
Aquatic spaces: accessible from April to mid November, it includes:
- A wave pool (900m²), open all season and 2500m² of laid-out beach, water games for children, a wild river.
- River with artificial rafting - 110 m linear descent on aquatic carpets, runs a few hours a day from mid-June to mid-September.
- Heated swimming pool of charm with landscaped space and large beaches arranged.
- An adult bean-shaped pool, open all season, with a paddling pool.
- Provision of deck chairs, mattresses and umbrellas, depending on availability around the charming pool and landscaped area. In addition, there is a "private beach" area for guests who want a service with reservation for their comfort, on a part of the beach.
The Golf of Pont Royal:
18 holes course Par 72,6 - free access to the golf driving range (bucket of paying balls)
The course offers very open fairways, dog legs, hills and water obstacles in a splendid landscape.
6-hole Pitch & Putt course
Available from April to November (extra charge)
Sports courses (pre-booking):
- Circus: children from 6 to 12 years old will be able to enjoy their stay to learn the art of juggling, acrobatics on the ground or balance by bike.
Available during the holidays of April 2015.
Prices: 40. 5eur for 6-8 years, 67. 5eur for 9-12 years old
- Secret agent: children from 6 to 8 years old and 9 to 12 years old will be able to discover the world of espionage (training course of 3 sessions of 2 hours per week) - only during the holidays of April 2015.
Price: 58. 5 € / course
- Stage DJ: for teenagers aged 13 to 15 and 16 years and more, to learn to animate the evenings and to enrich their knowledge of music and rhythm
Rate: 81eur for 2h / day over 5 days - 45eur for 1h / day over 5 days.
Children's Clubs (pre-booking):
For children aged 5 and under, please provide a Health Card with current vaccinations or a certificate of non-contagion and issued within 48 hours before departure. Each club has its own space, arranged and equipped according to the ages. Two & nbsp; Languages are practiced by the management team (English and French). Paying.
Club Baby (3- 35 months)
Club Mini (3-5 years)
Kids and Junior Clubs (6-8 and 9-12 years old)
Teen Clubs (13-17 years old)
The SpOt is a place exclusively reserved for teenagers of 13-18 years, where they can meet day and evening between 8 pm and midnight. Facilitated by a facilitator.
Animation program: During the French school holidays: 4 to 6 activities during the day and 6 evenings per week. In other periods, 2 activities during the day and 3 evenings per week.
Animations with participation:
- Group lessons: modern'danse and hip hop, tennis, pottery, painting and diving.
- Discovery of the Pont Royal estate in an electric car
- Excursions in Provence: Perched Villages in the Luberon (Provencal Market in Gordes, visit of the quarries from Ocre to Roussillon).
The Camargue (Horse-drawn carriage rides along the pond of Bacarès ...).
Avignon: The Palace of the Popes, The Rocher des Doms ...
- Hiking and mountain biking trails: accompanied excursions with many circuits offered. (The gorges of Regalon, visit of the village of Vernègues, the discovery of Mérindol, the caves of Cales).
On-site shops: 4 restaurants and a bistro, cocktail bar
3-room apartment for 7/8 persons, of 67m², including a fully equipped kitchen, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, 1 sofa-bed with 1 pull-out bed in the living room, a second bedroom with a double bed, bathroom, Shower and 2 separate toilets
A fridge, a dishwasher, an oven or microwave and a coffee maker.
The equipment also has a TV, bedding? A hairdryer, and a terrace or balcony with garden furniture
Access Beach: 15km
Wifi access: free of charge at reception in basic access in the apartments (internet browsing, e-mail consultation) - full access: 12 to 25 € / week
Playground for children: yes
Animation teenagers: yes: dedicated room, the SpOt (13-17 years) - during the French school holidays, from 19h to 0h
Children's animation: children's club during the Easter holidays, from Sunday afternoon to Friday afternoon
Pets allowed: € 65 / pet / stay - € 10 / pet / day. Admitted on presentation of an anti-rabies certificate
Deposit (extra): From 200 € to 500 € per apartment, to be paid on arrival and to be returned on the day of departure after inventory.
Safety deposit box: 3,50 € / day - 20 € / week
Final cleaning: included except kitchen corner and dishes
Golf: 18 holes and 6 holes course (extra charge)
Baby kit: + Changing mat and stroller: 40 € / kit / week (pre-booked)
Cleaning kit: 1 kit included per apartment - 3 € / additional kit
Laundry: 5 € / laundry - 3 € / drying - 1 € / pod - 7 € / laundry package
Bed linen: included
Beds made on arrival: included for apartments type "VIP"
Parking: over 100 seats: 7 € / day - 45 € / week / vehicle - free until 04/11/14
Covered parking: from 525 places: 9 € / day - 55 € / week / vehicle - free until 04/11/14
Ping Pong: yes
Swimming pool: aquatic area: with wave pool, artificial river, rafting area, heated swimming pool, paddling pool, private beach. Open from April to November
Possibility of hiring of bicycles: yes
Near trade: 3km
Restaurant: yes: 4 in the village club
Tourist tax (extra charge): approximately 1.80 € / day / person - free for children under 18 - Payable in resort
Tennis: 4 lit courts
Multisports ground: yes
TownsGet the full listing »