At the heart of AVANCHERS VALMOREL, ideal holiday for 2 families.
Savoyard chalet of 112 m² in the village of Avanchers-Valmorel with large sunny terrace of 200 m² for 9 people with 1 garage. Pets allowed.
The chalet is composed of:
- a basement with bathroom with sink, shower and toilet and large storage of 26 m²,
• -a 1st level of 28 m² with an open living room with kitchen, bar, wood stove and a small terrace,
- a 2nd level of 31 m² with 1 independent bedroom (a double bed) and a large sleeping area in sofa bed (sleeps 2), a bathroom with bath, sink and toilet
- a 3rd level of 31 m² with 1 independent bedroom with private bathroom (sink, shower and toilet) and a large sleeping area with 3 beds of 1 person and possibility to put in more a cot (provided).
• an independent ski room to store your skis and food (drinks, fruits & vegetables, etc.)
• a large terrace in front of the house to play
• a children's cottage with games on the terrace with 1 child bed.
Chalet not overlooked quiet with balcony and panoramic mountain and valley views. clean, well appointed, well equipped (SENSEO coffee maker, NESPRESSO or classic, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, grill, raclette, fondue set, waffle maker, quality crockery, quality bedding, duvets, tv , books, board games ...). mountain atmosphere.
Free shuttles all the season for the station of Valmorel. 3 minutes by car from the ski lifts of the Pré giving access to the entire Valmorel area and a point for buying packages. 1 minute away from cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, ski touring. With many opportunities for walks in the heart of an authentic village. In Valmorel, you will find all the goods and services for your stay: ski equipment rental, supermarket extra: Sherpa, Savoyard restaurants, Tourist Office, ESF (French Ski School) purchase ski passes ...
Road access free summer and winter. Super U at 10 minutes, Moutiers and La Léchère at 15 minutes, Albertville at 30 minutes
The "pluses" of the chalet:
- Owner at 20 meters (ski instructor at Valmorel) who can take 3 children to ESF in the morning during school holidays
- Owner who tries to make your holidays enjoyable by rendering maximum service
- A dining room differentiated from the living room upstairs
- Many storage with a basement to store all ski business
Mail: provencevb @ hotmail. fr
Telephone: 06 10 20 38 84Get the full listing »