Independent wing in renovated farmhouse on more than one hectare of land with wooded areas and meadows (ideal for football matches)
Away from any visual or sound nuisance, with exceptional views of the Vercors and the Monts de l'Ardèche.
Distance to shops at 7 km max: bakery, grocery store, pharmacy, a tobacco-press office, restaurants
At 10 km, supermarkets and all shops including local producers of meat, cheese, fruit and vegetables
The owners welcome you and will be present at your arrival and departure in a field that dates from the late 18th century.
Located in the countryside near the medieval village of Baume Cornillane (central Pangea) and about 10 km from Crest and its medieval tower.
Nearby: Equestrian centers, the Vercors, the Drôme Valley and Diois, Drôme Provençale, Pays de Bourdeaux and Dieulefit, the roads and gorges of the Vercors; Many tourist sites and hilltop villages, pottery villages deserving your interest and local curiosities: The Ideal Palace Factor Horse, The Crocodile Farm, etc ... also close to the Ardèche, you can also visit the sites tourist.
She understands :
- Kitchen equipped with fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, gas stove with oven and hood
- Living room with access to the terrace in the courtyard equipped with two sofas including a convertible, flat screen TV and internet access
- A first bedroom equipped with a double bed
- A second bedroom with a bunk bed
- A third very spacious room with double bed and possibility of a child's bed
- separate WC
- Bathroom with double sinks and hairdryer
Washing machine at your disposal
- A covered terrace with table for 8 people
- A parking space in the immediate vicinity of the house
- Swimming pool
- A playground with swings, ping-pong and mountain bike
A petanque court on the edge of a pool of more than 50 m²Get the full listing »