The park's dacha is a cottage-style house, built at the turn of the century and restored in 2018.
The facade and the roof are classified. The outside has remained in its juice, the interior has been refurbished to offer a cozy cocoon and cozy.
Composition of the cocoon:
- A fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- A living room with sofa and relax chairs
- A television (the wifi arrives!)
- A bedroom with small dressing room and bed 160x200
- A room with 3 bunk beds 90x190
- An office room with sofa bed 120x190
The bedding is quality, sheets are provided, the beds are made on your arrival.
- A bathroom with shower and toilet.
Towels are provided
- A second toilet for more comfort
- Tiled floor with underfloor heating
- A balcony with views of the Vosges mountains.
- A washer dryer allows you to reduce the size of your suitcase.
The cottage is planned for 5 people but can occasionally accommodate up to 7 people.
An outdoor area to eat, play, relax, a small garden where you can pick the seasonal vegetables.
- A piece of grass for nap
The living area is located on the first floor, the ground floor, a small room will allow you to drop stroller, skis, bikes, or other bulky things.
Restaurants, supermarket, train station, swimming pool, media library, are within walking distance from the Datcha.
During school holidays, rentals are from Saturday to Saturday, or at least 3 consecutive nights between 2 Saturdays.
The spring is coming!
Wesserling Park opens April 6th
Contact us for more informations :-)
06. 10. 48. 26. 86Get the full listing »