CHARMING TYPICAL HOUSE: In the historic heart of Honfleur, 2 steps from the Port and restaurants, this half-timbered house offers all the charm of old Honfleur houses: beams, floor tiles, fireplace, old staircase of wood and tiles, interior woodwork ... Very comfortable, it seduces all its guests by its warm and cozy atmosphere, its sober and neat decoration, its pretty courtyard.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* Included cleaning package (75 €).
* Optional house linen (sheets and towels: 20 € / room). In all cases: tea towels, tablecloths, bath mats provided.
* SPECIAL RATES for:
- WEEKENDS 3 nights except school holidays: 650 € (6 pers) - 700 € (8 pers)
- High season (July-August): 1500 €
- Middle season: (School holidays + April, May, June, seven): 1200 €
- Low season (the rest of the year): 1000 €
* MINIMUM LENGTH OF LETTING:
2 nights in general
3 nights on holiday weekends.
4 nights during school holidays
7 nights in July-August (Saturday to Saturday)
* Check in: 5 pm (flexible, and late and late arrivals accepted)
Departure: 12 h
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
A COMFORTABLE AND SPACIOUS HOUSE
The house has all modern comforts (WIFI, TV, DVD, dishwasher, etc.) and a new bedding quality, very comfortable. It is very well equipped (complete kitchen equipment, plaids and extra pillows, vintage radio ...) and offers 4 beautiful rooms.
* On the ground floor: a very nice old living room with floor tiles, exposed beams and woodwork, a beautiful staircase and the functional fireplace that will allow you to spend warm evenings by the fire during the winter; the entrance to the old tiled floor, from which one reaches the floors by a pretty wooden staircase; the kitchen and charming dining room, overlooking the courtyard; a back kitchen and a shower room / WC complete the ground floor.
* On the upper floors, the house has 4 bright bedrooms, two of which are very spacious, and can accommodate 9 people (including 8 adults maximum: four double beds + a child's bed, an extra cot is available if needed and on request) :
- on the 1st floor: two bedrooms with parquet floor, each with a double bed (1 bed 140X190 and 1 bed 160X200) and a very charming bathroom with toilet and bath (wood and exposed beams).
- on the 2nd floor: two bedrooms with parquet floor, including a charming attic bedroom (a double bed 130X190 and a child's bed 70cm X 160cm) and a beautiful spacious and bright room (3 windows) with a large double bed (160X200) ); and a nice shower room with toilet and bidet (tiles and old-fashioned washbasin).
* Very functional, the house has 3 bathrooms or shower and toilet (one per floor) and a charming closed courtyard, totally private so secure for children.
A HOUSE IDEALLY LOCATED ...
... in the heart of Honfleur, in a typical Saint-Léonard historic district, close to the magnificent St-Léonard church. A few minutes walk from the famous Bassin (port) and many restaurants, it is also close to shops (bakery, supermarket and butcher very close).
You will find on-site advice on restaurants and cafes in the city, advice to do your shopping on the very nice Saturday morning market, to buy extra fresh fish, and to walk around the city and around.
AN EXCEPTIONAL CITY to stay to discover the region.
* Honfleur is a city of exceptional character, charming charm, where it is good to walk the streets, nose in the air, admiring historic houses of traditional architecture (wood, brick and flint). It is animated every day of the week and has many restaurants and cafes.
* It is therefore the ideal anchor point to discover the region: the beaches of Deauville, Trouville or Cabourg, Etretat and its cliffs, Le Havre for lovers of modern architecture, the landing beaches, Caen, Bayeux ... And also the charming green landscapes of the Pays d'Auge.
* For children: the exotic butterfly greenhouse in Honfleur (Naturospace), the magnificent Cerza Lisieux zoo, the superb contemporary swimming pool designed by Jean Nouvel in Le Havre (Les Bains des Docks), etc.
* The arrival time is no earlier than 17 hours (late arrivals or very late possible) and departure is at 12 hours. We are very flexible on these times when the house is not re-rented immediately.
* Like all typical Honfleur houses, the old stairs are relatively narrow and not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
We have renovated and furnished this house for you to feel good and your stay is more enjoyable. Do not hesitate to consult the comments on the site and on the other site on which we are present (shelter tel). We are at your disposal for any question or clarification, do not hesitate to contact us! See you soon with pleasure!Get the full listing »