Welcome to Brittany, in our holiday rental house on the peninsula of the Spanish Fort in Crac'h, in the village of Kercado, near Auray, Carnac, La Trinité sur Mer, Locmariaquer, Saint Philibert.
Better than in bed and breakfast or in cottage, in seasonal rental in our house Crach you will enjoy a panoramic view of the sea, the Auray River and the Bay of Bear to the sea. entrance to the Gulf of Morbihan. On the peninsula of Rhuys, the lighthouse of Port Navalo illuminates even the living room at night ...
You will be able to admire the ballet of the old rigs of the Gulf of Morbihan that pull the edges in front of Locmariaquer, Baden, Port Navalo ... since your deckchair, on the terrace.
For boat enthusiasts, a free boat launch is located less than 300 meters from the house, allowing direct access to the Gulf of Morbihan and the Auray River. It's ideal for zodiacs, kayaks and light sailboats. Two other holds are available, in 10 minutes by car, Saint Philibert and Trinité sur Mer.
For walkers, the evening walk to the Spanish Fort is superb with the sunset on Bear Bay. This allows you to pass near oyster yards, where you can buy live oysters.
The house has been recently renovated and has:
- a large living room of 50 m² with sofas, a fireplace, a flat screen LCD with DVD Blue-Ray, and especially a view of the Bay of Bear and the entrance to the Gulf of Morbihan.
- a fitted kitchen (oven, microwave, induction hob, extractor, fridge-freezer, dishwasher ...) as an extension of the stay.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8 (1 bedroom with new bedding 160, 1 bedroom with new bedding 160, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds 90, 1 sofa bed 140 in the TV corner on the ground floor) with views of the wooded massif , river of Auray or on the Gulf of Morbihan.
- A south facing sunny terrace with teak garden furniture, a garden of 300 m² with lawn and portico
- boat or car parking spaces
• 3 minutes by car: the village of Crac'h and its local shops, an Intermarché, the famous biscuit factory 'La Trinitaine' (located in Crac'h since the beginning), the large exhibition of maritime photos by Philippe Plisson , Crach River and its parks ...
Then less than 10 minutes by car:
• Saint Philibert beach
• Auray and its famous summer market on Mondays
• Locmariaquer and the entry of the Gulf of Morbihan with boarding for the round of the gulf and beyond towards Houat, Hoedic or Belle Ile
• La Trinité sur Mer with its superb port hosting the 'formulas 1 of the seas' and its beaches: Kervillen, the Men Du:
and less than 20 minutes away: Vannes, Carnac, Quiberon, Etel, Le Bono, Arradon, Baden, Larmor-Baden, Monks Island, Saint Anne d'Auray ...Get the full listing »