In the heart of Carantec, Kerelen is a traditional house ideally located 150 meters from the famous Chaise du Curé. You will be able to do everything on foot from the house, and enjoy the panoramic view of Callot Island and the bull's castle. The fully renovated house consists of a living room with fitted kitchen, 3 bedrooms, a shower room, a separate toilet, a nice enclosed garden with a sheltered and sunny terrace with garden furniture and 2 barbecues. Two private parking spaces. Sheets and towels included. Wifi free.
The accommodation :
On the ground floor, you will enjoy a living room fitted out with :
- A sitting area with two sofas, coffee table, TV
- Modern kitchen open onto the living room, fully equipped : oven, microwave, hotplates, fridge, Nespresso and filter coffee machine, dishwasher. Washing machine.
On the first floor :
- A bedroom with double bed 160 x 200 cm, cupboard.
- One bedroom with bunk beds
- Bathroom with shower
On the second floor:
- A large attic bedroom with a double bed 160 x 200 cm and an extra single bed.
- Enclosed and protected garden behind the house, with a garden shed.
- Terrace with a large table for 6 to 8 guests. Deckchairs. Barbecue
- Two private parking spaces at the front of the house
Leave your car for the duration of your stay, you can do everything on foot!
- Only 5 minutes walk away are beaches, city centre, market, port, children's club and cultural activities
- Carantec market every Thursday morning
- 1 km away you will discover the golf course, Callot Island and Penn Al Lann
- Stroll along the GR34 paths
- 5 minutes from the pier to discover the bay of Morlaix and the Chateau du Taureau
- Visit the charming galleries open during the summer period
- Morlaix TGV train station 15 km away (accessible via bus line 28)
- Free summer bus from Carantec
Other remarks :
- Access to the house by small steps
- Access to the bedroom on the top floor via the shower room on the first floor
- The house is very comfortable for 6 people, but can accommodate up to 7 people. Ideal for a family.
- Animals not acceptedGet the full listing »