Charming house from the 1920s, located in downtown Biarritz, next to the Gare du Midi and the Jardin Public.
Enjoy an excellent stay in this beautiful house of 95m2, which can accommodate up to 7 people.
It consists, on the ground floor:
- living / dining room
- a separate equipped kitchen
- a bathroom with toilet
- bedroom with bunk beds + 1 pull-out bed
- a master bedroom with king-size bed
- a bedroom with 2 single beds or a king-size bed
- a shower room with toilet
The house also benefits from a small courtyard at the back.
You will be seduced by the charm of this house and its ideal location. In a dead end, quiet, it is 500m from the Grande Plage and 400m from Les Halles (Biarritz market). Many shops are in the immediate vicinity (bakery, pharmacy, Carrefour Market, shops etc.).
You will enjoy the house and its equipment, on the ground floor:
- in the living room, a dining area with a large table for 8 people, and a lounge area with a flat screen TV Full HD.
- a separate kitchen equipped with dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, fridge, washing machine.
- a bathroom with a hairdryer
- access to a courtyard where you can dine (tables and chairs for 8 people)
- a bedroom with 2 bunk beds, a pull-out bed and 2 dressers for storage.
- a bedroom with 2 single beds (90x200) which can, if necessary, make a king-size bed (on-mattress of 180X200 cm in real duvet can be added for an exceptional comfort of sleeping), and a big cupboard as storage.
- a master bedroom with king-size bed (180x200cm) with a real down mattress for exceptional comfort. For storage, the bedroom has a closet.
- A shower room with toilet, double sink and hairdryer.
The house is ideal for families, a cot and a high chair are available.
Ironing board and iron are also available.
The house is also equipped with Internet.
Linen: A flat rate of 16 € per person for the sheets (beds made for the arrival) and the towels (towels and bath towels) is in supplement.
Beach towels are not provided.
Deposit: 1000 €Get the full listing »