Opened in April 2019!
Idyllic in the pretty wine village Barr is our holiday home "Odile en bleu".
Between Strasbourg and Colmar, at the foot of Mont Sainte Odile in the Vosges, near the popular Obernai.
It is ideally located on the Alsace Wine Route, ideal for exploring Alsace and the Vosges. On foot, on the bike or in the car. Whether you are looking for culture, sports, exercise or simply relaxation, there is plenty to do for every taste.
The small town of Barr offers a colorful weekly market (Saturdays), numerous shops, bakeries, pastry shops, restaurants and cafés, all within walking distance. The tourist information is located directly at the beautiful town hall of the city.
With 3 bedrooms and a total area of 97m2, it can easily accommodate 4-6 people.
Because we ourselves like to come to this house, we have set it up so that we feel comfortable there. We hope you do it too :-)
The house is divided into 3 1/2 floors:
On the ground floor:
- The entrance area
- One bedroom with 2 single beds (80x100)
- Seating in front of the house, with a small table and chairs
In the mezzanine is the bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
- Open kitchen with stunning views of the Vosges and the ruins of the Chateau d'Andlau. Gas stove, dishwasher, oven, fridge / freezer, raclette, coffee maker, espresso maker, blender / blender,
- Large dining table
- Living room with 3 armchairs and sofa, TV, radio
- wood stove
- Office room
- Washing machine and dryer
- 1 bedroom with double bed (160x200)
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (100x200 and 80x190)
The price includes:
- Water, electricity, heating
- Local tax
- Wireless Internet access
- Bed linen and kitchen towels
The price does not include the final cleaning.
Animals are not allowed,
- On arrival you will find salt and pepper, vinegar and oil in small quantities, dishwashing liquid, garbage bags, detergents, dishwasher tabs, kitchen roll and toilet paper.
- In the immediate vicinity, many signposted trails or Opportunities for cycling
- 10 km: Mont Sainte Odile Abbey and the mysterious heath wall
- 10 km Obernai (outdoor pool), 35 km Strasbourg, 44 km Colmar, 78 km Freiburg, 107 km Basel
- 18 km climbing in Breitenbach
- 20 km Musee Würth for modern and contemporary art in Erstein
- 24 km The Struthof, European center of deported resistance fighters
- 27 km Adlerwarte (Volerie des Aigles) and Monkey Mountain (Montagne des Singes) in Kintzheim
- 33 km Haut Koenigsbourg
- 37 km Musée Jean-Frédéric Oberlin, Waldersbach
- The beautiful Alsatian wine route, with villages like Riquewihr, Ribeauvillé, Kaysersberg, Eguisheim.
- The impressive route des Crètes with its cozy Ferme-auberges.
- 72 km Europa-Park, amusement park in Rust.
- 76 km Écomusée d'Alsace, Ungersheim.
- Ski resorts Champs du feu, Donon, White Lake, Landmark, Ballon d'Alsace,
- Christmas markets: Obernai / Strasbourg / Colmar / Kaysersberg u. V. M.Get the full listing »