Villa 100 m² renovated in 2011 and 2017 (double glazing and ecological insulation) quiet, bright and relaxing.
Private pool surrounded by a large wooden terrace of 40 m² for tanning and relaxation.
Quiet garden, enclosed with trees 400 m².
Large living room open to fully equipped kitchen.
Upstairs: 3 bedrooms (including 1 first bedroom with 1 double kingsize bed in 160 x 200 and the other 2 with double bed 140x190). A bathroom with a beautiful Italian shower. Separate toilet.
In the villa: children's games, books, tourist information, good addresses, board games
In the garden: barbecue, deckchairs, hammock are at your disposal.
The house is fully maintained with healthy and ecological products.
Ideally located in Morières les Avignon.
10 mins drive from Avignon, you will discover
- The Popes' Palace
- The Pont d'Avignon
- Museums Avignon
- The charming interlaced streets and shaded from downtown
You are close to the most beautiful sites in the area, 30 minutes drive you can visit:
- The Luberon and its sublime villages: Gordes, Roussillon, Bonnieux, Lacoste ....
- The Alpilles with St Remy de Provence, Les Baux de Provence, Le Moulin de Daudet ...
- The Dentelles
- The Mont Ventoux
- The Wine Route: Vacqueyras, Gigondas, Chateauneuf du Pape ...
At 1 hour by car, you can swim in the Camargue:
- Grau du Roi and his beach L'Espiguette
- The Saintes Maries de la Mer
Or on the Côte Bleue:
- Carry the Wheel
- All the Calanques of the Blue Coast (Niolon, Ensuès la Redonne, Méjean ...)
As well as in the beautiful creeks of Cassis.Get the full listing »