Nature holidays in the heart of the Natural Park of Auvergne Volcanoes in the Massif du Sancy.
After a day of hiking in the mountains, or discover the Besse en Chandesse market and stroll through its medieval streets, we welcome you in the middle of a green setting in the small village of Grouffaud a few kilometers from the Puy de Sancy and Pavin Lake.
A cottage combining tradition and modernity to enjoy nature in all seasons - Summer and Winter.
At the end of the village (commune of Picherande - Puy-de-Dôme), this renovated and spacious farmhouse - approximately 130 m2 - offers you tranquility and nature that will accompany you throughout your stay.
Accommodating from 6 to 8 guests, your accommodation has 3 bedrooms, a beautiful living room with kitchen very well equipped, as well as 2 bathrooms and separate wc.
In the evening, after a busy day, relax in the lounge in front of an excellent NetFlix TV series or Prime Video, or, even better, take the local aperitif on the terrace facing nature.
For cooler evenings or in winter, warm up with a fire in the large fireplace stove in the living room.
Even on vacation, you keep in touch with the free wifi and landline phone.
Cats and Dogs welcome !!
We love our four-legged friends who are welcome (Cats and Dogs allowed without supplements - only additional cleaning fee).
The 700 m2 garden is fully fenced for their safety. They can also enjoy a shaded niche and a source to drink at will. We will be happy to give you the most suitable hiking and walking tours for dogs (with or without leash).
You have forgotten his bed, his bowl or his food. No worries, we can surely help you out!
Want to Cani-Rando? Do not hesitate, we lend you the material (harness, line of feature, belt).
A carefree rental ... everything is included !! and even more services. You arrive on vacation and just put your luggage ...
All inclusive :
- Linen (duvet covers, sheets, pillow cases, - towels and tea towels, ...),
- Towels (towels and bath towels, shower mats, ...), - Cleaning products (dish washing, toilet paper, ...),
- Grocery of first necessity (oil, salt, pepper, spices, sugar, ...), But also
our little ones Plus (+):
- Free arrival (even at midnight!),
- Reserve the first breakfast (organic and short circuit),
- Reserve a shopping cart (organic and short circuit) for the first meals, - Micro groceries available,
- all our tips and advice to discover the region off the beaten track, ... and more to discover.Get the full listing »