Spacious cottage 190m2 ideally located at the crossroads of Lot, Dordogne, and Lot et Garonne, with heating for the winter, air conditioning summer-Wifi, sheets, linens, equipped for baby- bikes provided.
WELCOME to BONAGUIL, in the heart of the Bastides, discover our lifestyle, between outdoor activities, remarkable cultural heritage including the famous castle BONAGUIL five minutes walk and local produce gastronomy.
All in a set of fully restored character and a protected environment. It is perfect for lovers of the countryside, nature and old stones, but also for hiking and cycling in the Lot Valley or along the greenway.
A single totally independent gîte including:
* Ground floor: kitchen - living room of 40 m² - bathroom, wc. Flat screen TV fully connected, Wifi, large sofa. On this same level, storeroom with washing machine combined dryer, freezer, opposite shower room with basin, W. C- radiator drying.
* Upstairs, 3 large bedrooms with comfortable beds, a 2mX2m bed - two twin beds 90X190 - and a 140 X190 bed with desk.
Bathroom with walk-in shower and bath, 2 basins on furniture. Separate toilets.
Air conditioning to be well summer and winter heating but also wood stove in the living room for a cozy comfort by the fire.
* The SPA and its relaxation room -60m2-in the continuity of the terrace will appeal to all, as well as its barbecue usable all year long.
Flowered terrace with comfortable and modern garden furniture.
A paradise for lovers of hiking, historical discovery and gastronomy. In an ideal and preserved setting come to discover the deer park, deer living in semi freedom on the six hectares of nature of the property, facing the house.
From this comfortable accommodation with indoor heated SPA, discover the sumptuous and varied landscapes: a colorful countryside revealing here and there a rich heritage, old stones that the sun gilds to perfection, clear blue skies and small green valleys. In the heart of a province steeped in history, this stay halfway between culture and local traditions, will satisfy both active, nature lovers and gourmets.
QUIET, NATURE, COMFORT, OUTDOOR SPORTS HORSE RIDING, SWIMMING, GASTRONOMY, Gourmet Markets, visits to many remarkable South West sites await you.
Accent singing, local cuisine, castles and old
stones, these are some of the images that we have in mind when we evoke the South West of France
This charming stone house completely restored is very close to the famous castle of
Bonaguil, major medieval site.
You will be able, in a relaxing environment, to rejuvenate
enjoy the absolute calm, facing nature or
simply take the time
Upon your arrival, you will be charmed by this
spacious house, in a context both chic and refined
which offers all the modern comfort, WiFi, TV
Connected, air conditioning, coffee maker ..... and all these little extras that make the difference!
We settle in front of the wooded hills carving the
sky facing the deer park of the property, close to hiking trails,
but, impossible to come here without visiting Bastides and
Medieval castles including the Château de BONAGUIL!
Go to the discovery of the villages classified among the
most beautiful France, at the crossroads of Lot, Dordogne and Lot et Garonne *.
It is a real trip to the past that is proposed to you!
For athletes, as for the less sporty many options are available to you, walks,
picnics on the property, hiking, swimming,
fishing, castle tours, walking tours, greenway
medieval bastides, navigation on the Lot in gabarre,
contemplation of the starry sky without the lights of the city, amusement parks, tree climbing, natural pool nearby.
For those who would rather be on the side of gourmets, n '
Feel free to visit the local producers: foie gras, nuts, wines, prunes ... ...
What to bring in your luggage a little
piece of South West!
A back country charming charm, between Quercy and
Périgord, past and present, world-renowned gastronomy and vineyards, greenery, nature and well-being.
Prepare to fall under the spell!
Ideal for holidays, getaways,
this charming stone house is the ideal place for
a small group enjoying nature, calm, animals but also to radiate in a beautiful region, far from the bustle, at the confluence of the Lot, Dordogne and Lot et Garonne.
It's a delicious journey of the senses that you will live!
Some places to visit:
* At the heart of three valleys, rivers to discover by canoe Kayak, water ski or boat ride.
* The Rainbow ARC Park at Lacapelle Biron 47 for tree climbing and its natural swimming pool
* The Villages of Monpazier, Puy the Bishop, Cazals, Belves, Domme, Monflanquin, Villereal, Villefranche du Perigord, Penne d'Agenais, Pujols for their medieval bastides
* The BONAGUIL and Biron Castles nearby but also the castles of the Dordogne
* One hour drive: Laroque-Gageac -Sarlat, Les Eyzies, St. Cirq Lapopie, Cahors, Rocamadour Bergerac, Agen, Conques, Moissac, Lauzerte, Montcuq. Castle of Beynac -
The Quercy Périgord rich many attractions and famous tourist sites: the caves of Lascaux, Pech Merle, Lacave ..... The chasm of Padirac, Proumayssac .... The castles of Bonaguil, Roussillon, Treyne ..
The Medieval Cities: Sarlat, Rocamadour, St-Cirq Lapopie ......Get the full listing »