Our cozy mountain apartment is only 50m from the Fontbonne chairlift, and it's the perfect place to stay on your next ski vacation. When the snow falls, the area transforms into a winter wonderland and has plenty of downhill skiing, ski touring, snowboarding, and tobogganing for the whole family to enjoy. In the summer, hike and mountain bike the beautiful trails. Our apartment has these features that we think you’ll love:
• Master bedroom features a Double bed
• Second bedroom contains a set of Bunk beds
• Third bedroom has 2 Single beds
• Double bench bed in the living area for additional guests
• Only 50m to the pistes!
• Ski storage on-site
• Access to an indoor swimming pool
• PRIVATE balcony or patio
• FREE Wi-Fi in the common areas
• Covered parking available
• Front desk and reception to ensure you enjoy a stress-free vacation!
Journey to the heights of Vars and stay in our cozy apartment, conveniently located only 50m from the Fontbonne chairlift. In the winter, you can wander over and enjoy downhill skiing, snowboarding, and tobogganing. If you’re joining us in the summer, in addition to the beautiful weather and unspoiled environment, you’ll enjoy access to an assortment of wonderful mountain biking and hiking trails.
There are 3 BEDROOMS. The master bedroom features a Double bed. The second bedroom has a set of Bunk beds and the third bedroom has 2 Single beds. You'll find a Double bench bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. The apartment is 61 m².
Before venturing to the slopes, prepare for the day in either of our 2 BATHROOMS. We provide you with both towels and bed linens.
After you’re done skiing, retreat to our rustic LIVING AREA. You can watch something on TV or enjoy a DVD. If you need more options, the front desk will be happy to provide a selection of DVDs for you to peruse. If you’d like to connect with family back home, you can either use the FREE Wi-Fi in the reception, or have it added to your apartment for an additional charge.
If it’s warm enough outside, step onto the balcony and enjoy the view while drinking in fresh mountain air.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, make a simple meal in our KITCHEN, which features a stove, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a toaster. If you’re having trouble waking up in the morning, we’ve got you covered: our unit comes with a coffeemaker. You can enjoy all of your meals in the open dining area.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Les Chalets des Rennes, where our property is conveniently located. These include the INDOOR POOL and on-site SKI STORAGE. You may also protect your vehicle from the elements by taking advantage of covered parking for an additional fee.
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit, a cleaning deposit, and a Holiday tax. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you for an additional charge.
This area is known for its skiing! When you stay in this residence, you're less than 100m from the ski lifts and less than 100m from the slopes. The nearest ski school is 800m away, and the nearest ski rental shop is only 200m away.
When you’re not cozied up inside our apartment, you’ll find plenty of outdoor activities that will take your breath away. We'd recommend bringing your snowshoes and exploring the mountains. In the summer, do some trail running. Naturally, all of this outdoor activity is guaranteed to work up an appetite. That’s why we highly recommend heading over to Le Chalet du Torrent for a delicious meal. It’s particularly good in the summer, when you can take a seat on the patio. If you’re travelling light and don’t feel like bringing your own skis, you can rent gear from Au Shop Skiset, which is adjacent to the nearby Supermarché.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Our lovely property is only 50m from the pistes and the Fontbonne chairlift
• If you would like to watch a movie, a selection of DVDs are available at the front desk
• Joining us in the winter? If you’re driving, you’ll need to ensure your vehicle has snow tires and/or chains, as they are mandatory on some of the mountain roads
• Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €400 and a cleaning deposit of €48
• If you’d like to bring a pet, let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you for an additional charge of €40/week
• You can protect your vehicle from the snow and cold by taking advantage of covered parking for €45/week
• There is a Holiday Tax of €1.50/person, per night
• You may rent a Wi-Fi box for €9/day or €49/week.Get the full listing »