Enjoy the proximity to the sea and the shops in the village of Bénodet in our charming and bright apartment! Take a walk along the beach, 50m from the residence, with family and friends. Dive into the lovely outdoor pool on-site after a day exploring the area. Other features you'll love:
• Master bedroom with a Double bed
• 2 Single beds in the other two bedrooms
• Equipped Kitchenette
• PRIVATE Balcony or Terrace
• FREE Outdoor Parking + Indoor Parking Available
• Access to a Heated Outdoor Pool
• Bike storage on-site
• FREE Wi-Fi
• Guest services team available daily to ensure you have a stress-free stay
Located at the tip of South Brittany, our apartment is an ideal spot for a day at the beach in Bénodet! Explore Avenue de la Plage, a short 6-minute walk, to visit trendy restaurants, cafes, and shops in the area. Bring your clubs for a day at the golf course, Golf Blue Green Odet, a short drive from the unit. Unwind in our cozy 51 to 64 m2 apartment before cooking up a delicious meal using local produce from the nearby grocery.
Drift to sleep in the 3 BEDROOMS in our apartment. The master bedroom features a Double bed, and the other two bedrooms contain 2 Single beds.
Prepare for the day in our 2 BATHROOMS. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with beds made on arrival and towel rental for a fee upon arrival.
Sit back and relax in our LIVING AREA with a sofa. Turn on the flat screen TV to catch up on your favourite movies and shows (TNT + TEBEO channels are offered). Reconnect with loved ones using the FREE Wi-Fi. Step out onto the Balcony or Patio and breathe the fresh air after a great day!
The KITCHENETTE includes 2 electric hobs, a microwave, a fridge, and a dishwasher. Enjoy a coffee when you first wake up with our handy coffee maker. A toaster, pressure cooker, and dishes and cutlery are included to make meal preparation easy! Share meals and laughs around the dining table with seating.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at the Résidence Les Jardins d’Arvor, where our property is conveniently located. These include the semi-covered heated outdoor pool, open year-round, and the shared sauna and hammam. There is a continental breakfast available on-site for an additional charge, and the convenient front desk is open 7 days a week to ensure you have a great stay. We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, and there is FREE outdoor parking available on-site, along with covered parking for an extra charge.
Upon arrival, you'll be asked for a security deposit of €250 and a small daily holiday tax. Hairdryers, vacuums, and bicycle locks are available to guests, subject to availability. An iron and ironing board are available in the laundromat on the premises.
If you'd like to bring your furry best friend along, they may be accommodated for a fee on request only!
Located 500m from the Trez Beach, relax and unwind as you enjoy the water or stroll along the sandy beaches. Drive or walk a short distance from the apartment to Parc du Coq, right by the sea. Pick up some snacks or essentials at Le Gall Primeurs, 550m from the residence. Have breakfast at Crêperie de Benodet (opens at 11:45am, Tuesday-Sunday). From your residence, walk to La Vague Restaurant or La Mouette Rieuse for a lovely French meal. Not far from the hotel is The Relais Thalasso Thermes Marine de Bénodet, for a lovely wellness break, including an azure swimming pool, walking river, and aromatherapy room. learn about the history of Bénodet and its surroundings at Musée du Bord de Mer!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Keep clean with the convenient on-site laundry facilities
• Make use of the FREE outdoor parking on-site, or the covered parking for €49/week
• Enjoy a Continental breakfast on-site for €9 per adult, €5 for children (10yrs +)
• Towels are not supplied, and you can rent 1 large towel, 1 small towel and 1 bath mat for €6/person
• Beds may be made on arrival for 4 €/bed
• Arrange for a comfort pack upon arrival, where you can enjoy beds made upon arrival, an end of stay cleaning, and towels - from €84 to €126
• If you don't feel like cleaning, you can arrange for an end of stay cleaning ranging from €35 to €77
• Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you on your holiday as we sometimes allow pets for an additional fee of €8/night. You must have proof of recent vaccination and must be kept on a leash at all times. Aggressive dogs and category 1 and 2 dogs are prohibited.
• Upon arrival, a small daily tourist tax will be collected as well as a damage deposit of €250Get the full listing »