Authentic chalet, spacious and comfortable.
Ideal capacity 10, max 12 p.
Connected to the superb ski area of Alpe d'Huez (250 km of slopes).
Panoramic view of the Olle water valley and the Grandes Rousses massif.
Ideal for ski trips, hiking, mountain biking, cycling, tour de France.
Many activities, summer and winter.
Nestled in a beautiful part of the French Alps in the family friendly village of Vaujany, The Chalet de Pampol is a nice mountain retreat offering you a cozy mountain experience. Either for skiing or cycling and hiking.
Perfect for groups and big families.
The ground floor has 1 bedroom (bunk beds), a living-room / bedroom with TV, games, library and sofa bed and 1 bathroom.
Dining room is open-spaced on a fully equipped kitchen with fireplace.
The first floor has 2 double bedrooms (2 double beds, one with bunk beds), 1 bathroom, and 1 independent toilet.
Free parking around the place and all over the chalet.
The whole chalet is at the disposal of the tenants (except the barn, under renovation).
• 12 beds maximum. Ideal 10. People. 3 rooms.
- 1 double room + 1 extra bed: 3 pers.
- 1 double bedroom + 1 bunk bed: 4 pers.
- 1 bedroom with bunk bed + 1 sofa bed: 4 pers.
- 1 sofa bed in the living room: 2 pers.
• Fully equipped open kitchen.
- Large wooden table 10 p.
- Stove (firewood provided).
- Raclette machine.
- Pierrade appliance.
- Filter coffee maker.
• Living room :
- Hi-fi system.
- Board games.
• Bathrooms: 2.
• WC: 2.
• Terrace with a view of the Grandes Rousses massif, Lake Grand House, Olle water valley.
• Alpine Garden (under development).
• Bread oven (under development).
No linen (sheets, duvets) provided for stays less than 1 week.Get the full listing »