Great apartment fully furnished comfortable carefully on 3 levels on 1st floor of a building completely renovated by an architect can accommodate 5/7 people.
Located in the heart of the historic center of Vannes You will be 2 to the ramparts and port.
Conveniently located intramural in the historic center of Vannes on a very quiet place at 2 steps from the harbor you can both enjoy cultural visits in the city and walks in the fresh air by the sea.
The building was completely renovated by an architect in 2013 and the apartment is brand new and its equipment.
The apartment is located at 23, instead of the Strings on the 1st floor above a bakery, caterer and is on 3 levels with a surface area of approximately 110m2.
- Input / Mezzanine / Office available guidebooks and games
- WC / utility room with sink, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Living room with balcony: table and 8 chairs, high chair, sitting area with armchairs, radio / MP3 receiver
- Kitchen with side table: fridge / freezer, oven, induction hob, extractor, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, Nespresso coffee maker, dishes, etc.
- TV room with sofa bed (new sofa-bed very comfortable) 160x200
- Room with private bathroom double sink, power shower and toilet.
New bedding with high quality mattress 25cm thick.
- Bedroom 1: 2 90x190 cm + 1 desk beds
- Bedroom 2: 1 bed 90x190 cm + 1 baby bed
- Bathrooms: 1 sink, 1 shower and 1 toilet.
New high quality bedding.
Another plus: we thought of babies;)
Cot, safety gate for stairs and highchair are available.
Access for passengers
Housing is completely independent.
The apartment is rented from Saturday to Saturday with arrival from 15h and departure no later than 10am.
Located in the historic center of Vannes and 2 steps from the harbor, you can enjoy:
• cultural visits: museums, the garden walls, historical monuments, exhibitions, historical and traditional festivals (with fireworks visible from the balcony of the apartment)
• the local cuisine with markets and Les Halles and the many restaurants and pancake,
• walks in the fresh air by the sea by renting a boat or enjoying excursions to the islands of the Gulf of Morbihan (Ile aux Moines, Ile d'Arz ...) and Belle-Ile-en-Mer
• beaches and water sports on beaches Conleau, Arradon or Senna (accessible by bus or bicycle).
Easily accessible by car, large square with parking (except Wednesday morning and Saturday morning market days)
Easily accessible from the station through Kiceo city bus.
Possibility to rent bicycles self-service Vélocéa.
The linen is provided (towels, sheets, duvets, towels)
Cleaning is INCLUDED and household products are supplied (dishwasher product, washing, etc.)Get the full listing »