Spacious apartment (85m2 +) and comfortable, occupying the first floor of the chalet, located in the old barn of an authentic house dating from 1664, one of the oldest in the region.
Discover the half-chalet La Chacunière on You Tube
Independent entrance with ski / luggage room. Level access.
Beautiful view over mountains.
50 m² garden with garden / BBQ furniture
Ideally located in an unspoilt hamlet between Saint-Gervais-les-Bains and Contamines Montjoie, you will be at the foot of Mont Blanc in the village of Saint Nicolas de Véroce.
Charm, comfort and authenticity are guaranteed for a peaceful holiday for up to 7 people.
The ski resort of Saint Nicolas de Veroce, St. Gervais, Combloux / Megève, Rochebrune and Côte 2000 offers 455 km of ski slopes facing Mont Blanc
Many hiking, snowshoeing and mountain biking are possible around the cottage. You can visit the charming villages of Megève (20 minutes) and Chamonix (35 minutes) and Saint Gervais and Les Contamines (within 15 minutes).
Distance from village center and shops: 1800m
Distance to ski lifts: 900m ski resort access
The different living spaces:
- a living / dining area of around 35 m² with 2 French windows overlooking the mountains
- an open fitted kitchen
- a mezzanine with a sleeping area and a relaxation area / secure space for children's games
- bathroom with bathtub
- an independent WC
- 1 bedroom for 2 people: 1 double bed 140 x 190cm
- 1 bedroom for 3/4 persons: 1 double bed 140 x 190 cm + 1 single bed 90 x 190 cm + 1 child bed 80 x 140 cm
possibility to add a cot for children
- 1 mezzanine with 1 bed for 2 persons
+ 1 extra bed 1 place.
- Appliances: fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, ceramic hob 3 burners, dishwasher
- Kitchen: crockery for 12 persons, pancake, fondue, raclette and pierrade appliances
- Baby: Bathtub, Deckchair, Highchair, Cot
- WIFI access, flat screen TV, and DVD, Hifi system
- Optional cleaning fee: 100 euros
- Bed kits with duvet cover provided - Towels not provided but with possibility of renting
- Winter: 2 parking spaces at the edge of the road, just above the hamlet, near the house (about 150m)
- Summer: 2 parking spaces next to the house
- Bus stop St Gervais / St Nicolas on the car parkGet the full listing »