Apartment in Riquewihr allowing you to enjoy the village while being quiet.
Spend a few days in Riquewihr, one of the most beautiful villages of Alsace and France, with its rich architecture, its soil, its authenticity, not to mention its Christmas market that thrills young and old.
Charming cottage classified 3 * Clévacances "Manala Riquewihr" T4 duplex completely renovated 75m ² (for 2 to 6 people maximum) on the 2nd and last floor of a building of the 17th century quietly located in one of the most beautiful streets of the village and 2 steps from the main street.
You will feel at home here.
At your disposal :
- an equipped kitchen (hob, catalytic oven, hood, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, Senseo coffee machine, kettle, etc ...)
- a living room with sofa bed, flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo, WIFI,
- a laundry room with washing machine, cleaning equipment, vacuum cleaner, drying rack,
- 3 bedrooms (including 2 bedrooms with double bed (one with dressing room) and one bedroom with 2 single beds),
- a bathroom with bath-shower and a separate toilet.
You will enjoy the village and the many
visits around like:
- other pretty villages: Hunawihr, Ribeauvillé, Kaysersberg (elected most beautiful village of France in 2017), Eguisheim (elected most beautiful village of France in 2013), without forgetting the cities of Colmar and Strasbourg,
- visits to castles (Haut-Koenigsbourg, Holandsbourg, the 3 castles of Ribeauvillé)
- the museum, the museums of the railway and the automobile in Mulhouse,
- animal parks: monkey mountain and eagle flying in Kintzheim (15km), butterfly house and park of storks and otters (NATUROPARK) in Hunawihr (3km),
- amusement parks: cigoland in Kintzheim (15km) not forgetting Europapark the largest theme park in Rust (40km) in Europe in Germany,
- other activities nearby: Ammerschwihr Golf, Balneo and equestrian center in Ribeauvillé, Canoeing / kayaking, ski resorts in winter, hiking trails and many bike paths to discover Alsace in another way ...
Here is a small preview of what you can do by coming to discover our beautiful region.
Thank you to specify the number of people in your rate request and the adult / child division.
Possibility of short stay (minimum 3 nights) outside school holidays.
Optional final cleaning supplement: 50 €.
As an option, I can provide you sheets and towels (8 € / person, excluding periods of Easter holidays, Christmas and late July-early August).
We also have 2 other cottages in Ribeauvillé "The Manala Ribeauvillé" can accommodate 2 to 5 people (No. 6680198 of the same site) and "La Petite Maison" can accommodate 2 to 6 people (No. 1572821 on HomeAway).
For further information, please feel free to contact me on my cell.
Hope to see you soon.Get the full listing »