This authentic Parisian apartment renovated of 66sqm, offers all the comfort for an exceptional stay in Paris. Close to the Jardin des Plantes and the Latin Quarter, it can comfortably accommodate up to 6 travelers. The comfortable accommodation is ideal for families or groups of friends wishing to make the most of their stay. It also offers all the benefits for a successful business trip.
- ACCOMMODATION -
You will be welcomed in this authentic Parisian apartment with wooden floors and ancient fireplaces. Well equipped and can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people.
- A living room with a comfortable sofa, a flat screen TV and a dining table.
- An open kitchen, with : microwave, hotplates, oven, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine and utensils of the kitchen.
- A first bedroom with a comfortable double bed and storage space.
- A second bedroom also has a double bed.
- A third bedroom with a comfortable sofa bed for two people.
- A first bathroom adjoining one of the bedrooms, with shower, sink, towel dryer, hair dryer.
- A second large bathroom with shower and double sinks.
Plus : a washing machine as well as an iron and ironing board.
Included : High quality bed linens and towels, vanity kits and some coffee capsules.
Naturally, Wifi is accessible and free!
- GUEST ACCESS -
The apartment is on the 1st floor accessible by stairs. You will be given one set of keys on your arrival.
ATTENTION: housing is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
IMPORTANT: check in is between 3pm and 9pm, check out is by 11am latest.
On arrival you will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your stay with us pleasant and relaxing. We will assist with ensuring you have the keys to the apartment, fresh clean high quality towels and hotel quality linen, professional cleaning and any further assistance in case of need.
- CONTACT -
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
- NEIGHBORHOOD -
The apartment is located in the heart of the 13th arrondissement of Paris. A stone's throw from the Latin Quarter, you will be close to Place Monge, famous for its fresh market, the rue Mouffetard, the Jardin des Plantes and the mythical Place du Panthéon. The Great Mosque of Paris is also next to the accommodation, where you can eat or enjoy the Hammam.
For lunch or dinner without going too far from the apartment, you can go:
- La Dilettante (14 rue du Jura, 75013, just in front of the entrance of the building)
- At the right corner (21 rue de la Collégiale, 75005)
- Le canon des Gobelins (brewery, 25 avenue des Gobelins, 75013)
- Les délices d'Aphrodite (4 rue Candolle, 75005) or Mavrommatis, which also has a catering service with takeaway meals (42 rue Daubenton, 75005).
- Restaurant of the Great Mosque, in front of the Garden of Plants, where you can also enjoy a mint tea and oriental pastries, in the garden or in the living rooms.
- Au P'tit Cahoua (39 boulevard Saint-Marcel, 75013).
- To the delights of Lebanon (3 rue de l'Estrapade, 75005) or Roger de Beyrouth (103 rue Monge, 75005).
- Mimi Ramen (27 rue Descartes, 75005, at the top of rue Mouffetard, after Place de la Contrescarpe, Japanese family and hot cuisine, no sushi!).
For a brunch:
- The Dilettante, just in front of the entrance to the building.
- La Manufacture (62 avenue des Gobelins, 75013).
For bakeries, I recommend all those on rue Mouffetard, otherwise La Maison Landemaine (123 rue Monge, 75005).
Several wine merchants also on rue Mouffetard.
To shop, nearby a Carrefour Market (boulevard Saint-Marcel, 150m) and a Monoprix (boulevard de l'Hôpital, 400m)
and of course the Mouffetard market, every morning except Monday.
Parapharmacy Monge (1 place Monge, 75005).
- TRANSPORT -
Nearby you have the metro stations Gobelins (line 7) and place d'Italie (lines 5, 6 and 7).Get the full listing »