A rare opportunity :
This 2 bedroom apartment is located in the best location in Saint Germain. The location is incredible : it stays a few steps away from the Saint Sulpice square, its great fountain and renamed church as well as the Luxembourg garden and its greeneries. Nice and luxurious shops and restaurants are nearby. The saint germain corner is 2 mn walking distance.
Until end of century 17th it was the location of the church and convent of the Jesuits designed by the architect Mansart and ordered by the son of Henri the 4th.
This wooden floored 2 bedrooms apartment hosts up to 5 guests. It is located on the 3rd floor of a stone building with elevator. It has been recently refurbished and is very nicely designed.
Views from the windows open on a charming courtyard and the Parisian zinc roofs. The landing of the 3rd floor is particularly charming with is nice black and white tiles and many greeneries surrounding the window opening on a courtyard.
• One enters the apartment directly in the living area.The living room offers TV, table for drinks, paintings on the wall, a nice small sofa and a larger one. The large sofa is in fact a truckle bed that can easily be turned in a double bed with mattresses of top-quality. From the window, one views Parisian roofs up towers of the Saint-Sulpice church.
• Directly on the left of the entrance is a good size, fully equipped kitchen. It opens on the living room with the bar table. This open link between the living room and the kitchen gives a great feeling of space. It allows for one to work in the kitchen while exchanging with guests / family in the living area.
• On the right side of entrance one finds the master bedroom. It offers the queen size bed, large dressings, arm chairs and is decorated with paintings. Its window also provides a view on the roofs and church. It is next to the bathroom.
• The second bedroom is located on the left of the living room. It is a bedroom with a single bed, a small table for office, and dress closet.
• Toilets stand by themselves on the very left of the apartment
For information : As a bonus, Phone calls to land lines in France, and to US, Canada and Australia are generally free. It is also true for more than 50 countries. Moreover, calls to cell phones to specific countries (often US & Canada) may also be free. Ask us for detail as it may vary with time and policies of operators.
The Neighborhood :
One cannot dream of a better location with the choice of shops, restaurant and bars. More over many museums and historic places are nearby reachable at walking distance – Saint Sulpice church, Musée du Luxembourg, Pantheon, The Louvre, Odeon Theater, Notre Dame Cathedral.
You will find a mix of cultural attractions, hype bars and night life, fancy clothes stores and traditional architecture. The “Seine” is 3 mn walking distance. In summer, enjoy the “Paris plage” attraction when the Seine banks are transformed in sand beaches and cultural attractions (music, sports , events …).
Transportation is easy and very convenient. The apartment is situated within 2 or 3 minutes walking distance from métro stations Saint-Sulpice, Mabillon, or Sèvre babylone. Located in the center of Paris, you will be at 10 mn of most of the interesting spots, Saint Germain, Quartier Latin, Iles Saint Louis, Montmartre.Get the full listing »