Welcome to this exceptional Duplex in the heart of the 7th arrondissement in beautiful Marseille. Its close location to the local beaches and the lively Old Port make this duplex the ideal choice for your future stay in southern France.
With two floors, it offers you a variety of spacious rooms and living areas filled with natural light, as well as the privilege of a breathtaking view over Marseille and Basilique Notre-Dame de la Garde.
Very well equipped, it can comfortably welcome 6 people.
Entirely refurbished by an architect, this 149m2 duplex is the ideal location for large families, as well as groups of friends wishing to explore beautiful Marseille.
At a stone's throw away from the local beaches, and at a few minutes walking from the Old Port where you will find a panoply of cafés, bars, restaurants, and plenty of joy, you will be staying in an exceptional location within the city.
Fitted with all the comforts for a very pleasant stay, if offers the following features:
* FIRST LEVEL
- A spacious and luminous living room, finely decorated, fitted with two comfortable sofas, a flat screen TV and a coffee table. From this room you have direct access to the first balcony from where you have a magnificent view of the city. Here you will find deckchairs and a dining table, ideal for this long warm summer evenings.
- A spacious and modern kitchen, open tot he living room, with all the equipment you require to prepare your favorite dishes: large counter, gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine and kitchen utensils. Furthermore, a gorgeous dining table for 6 people is at your disposal.
* SECOND LEVEL
- A gorgeous and luxurious master bedroom fitted with a comfortable double bed (160) and storage room. In the center of this beautiful bedroom you will find a magnificent bathtub, ideal for relaxation. The open bathroom to the bedroom is also fitted with double sinks, a towel drying rack and a hairdryer. The toilets are in a separate and closed compartiment.
- A second bedroom, where the cheerful decoration and the yellow colors will most certainly bring you joy. This bedroom is fitted with a comfortable double bed (160), storage room, as well as a shower, open to the room, a washbasin, towel drying rack and a hairdryer. The toilets are separate.
- A third and final bedroom which will take you in an intergalactic voyage thanks to the fibre-optic hidden in the blue wall. At night, when on, it resembles distant constellations. Here you will find a comfortable double bed (160) and storage room.
For your comfort you will also have at your disposal a washing machine, a clothes drying rack, as well as an iron and ironing table. The double glazed windows offer your additional tranquility.
We also provide pristine bed linen, soft towels, as well as vanity kits, some coffee caps and Wifi.
The duplex is located on the 1st floor, accessible only by stairs.
You will be welcomed by a professional property manager ‘Luckey Homes’ who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact us if you have any question, we always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, we will be available during your stay. We would also be happy to share with you our favorite places in the neighborhood!
Located in southeastern Marseille, the 7th arrondissement occupies the tip of the arrow where the Old Port is located and where the Frioul islands face the land. Very central, mainly residential in some areas and in other very lively and dynamic, with an exceptional cultural patrimony, it is one of the most chic arrondissements in Marseille.
You will be at a couple of minutes walking from:
Catalans beach 11 minutes
Port Du Vallon Des Auffes 11 minutes
Palais du Pharo 16 minutes
Old Port 25 minutes
If you are driving, parking in the street is for free.
There is a bus stop, Guidicelli line 84, at about 2 minutes walking from the duplex.Get the full listing »