Let yourself be tempted by this fully renovated 3-bedroom apartment, specifically fitted for seasonal rentals, in which you’ll find an interesting design mix including a kitchen with island, industrial bedside lamps and cozy sofa.
As far as the layout, things are looking pretty good:
- A beautiful living room with access to the balcony, a sofa and TV for relaxing times, a coffee table for sipping cocktails (or coffee, of course) and a high table for taking meals with family or friends (bar stools provided).
- A large American-style kitchen with a central island and everything you need, especially a Nespresso coffee machine (what else?), as well as all appliances, plus a kettle, a toaster, and a lot of other classic kitchen things such as pots, pans, silverware, china...
- A first bedroom with a queen size bed, storage space and, to top it all, a private shower room.
- A second bedroom with a queen size bed as well, storage space, a flat screen TV and access to the balcony.
- A third bedroom with two single beds and magnificent colorful bedside tables.
- A fully-equipped separate bathroom with all the necessities.
- Separate toilets, by the entrance, as a perfect “time-out” space.
- Secured property with cool entry badge.
- Air conditioning system: please use common sense and avoid setting it at 18 degrees, or below, in the middle of August (also applies to July).
- Double-pane windows for maximum comfort (yes, we did check, there are 2 panes).
- High Speed Wifi Connection, because all you need is love and wifi…
And, as a bonus:
- A Set of clean sheets is provided for each bed.
- 1 large and 1 small bath towel per person. Sorry, the towel dimensions are not adjustable to the size of each person, even if we tried really hard...
- A map of the city, transportation and a guide to places not to miss (and to miss).
- A survival kit upon arrival (shampoo, shower gel, water, coffee and tea).
But sorry, no day or evening parties are allowed, to protect everyone’s peace and quiet time.
Some geography, so you know where you are:
After just a few short steps down your street, the Rue Molière, within less than a couple of minutes walking (unless you are crawling or walking on your hands…) you will be able to pick your favorite activity, including:
- Stroll along the Croisette and take a ride on the Carrousel or race some remote-controlled boats: 5 minutes.
- Go take a selfie like a star (don’t worry, everyone does that!) on the steps of the Palais des Congrès (or just go to work if you are here for business): 10 minutes.
- Go empty your bank account in the shops on rue d’Antibes: 1 minute to get there, a little more to empty your bank account.
- Use your imagination while walking around the city center, but only on the sidewalks on the odd-numbered side of the streets: the minute count is up to you there.
To make your life easier:
Ask us what you would like, especially if you need a driver, a bit of housekeeping, or maybe a table at a vegan, Indian or Chinese restaurant. We have a concierge service to fulfill your most basic and practical needs.
If you need extra linen, here are the rates:
- Extra pair of bed sheets = 12€ each
- Extra pair of bath towels = 8€ each
Good to know:
Check-in and check-out are flexible (like us), except if other guests are arriving and/or departing on the same day as you do, in which case the check-in is no earlier than 4 pm and check-out no later than 10 am (Superman was available, but Supercleaner was not.)
IMPORTANT: Extra charges are required for late arrivals, depending on the time: 30 € for arrivals after 9 pm, 40 € after 10 pm, 50 € after 11 pm (sleep hours are expensive). Sorry, no arrivals after midnight are accepted (we keep that time for Netflix).
And since your satisfaction is our top priority, do not hesitate to contact us during your stay, we will be happy to help you (except during our Netflix time, of course).Get the full listing »