Located close to the Golden Triangle of Bordeaux, directly overlooking the famous Porte Dijeaux and Place Puy Paulin, a few steps from the Grands Hommes, the Grand Theater, and St. Catherine Street, this building is home to a little gem apartment completely renovated to nine, while still having ancient benefits of beauty.
Our charming apartment, is located in the heart of the city of Bordeaux.
You will appreciate this district, close to all the conveniences and public transport allowing to enjoy calmly space of this flat of 96m ² with serenity!
This very beautiful and functional apartment is composed of:
- an entrance
- a large living room with sofa, armchair, coffee table, TV, and wifi
- a separate fully equipped kitchen with everything needed for cooking and a dining table for 6 people
- a 1st bedroom with a double bed 160 x 200 cm and bathroom, TV
- a second bedroom with a double bed 160 x 200 cm and bathroom, TV
- a 3rd bedroom with a double bed of 140 x 200 cm and its bathroom, toilet, TV
- an independent WC
The accommodation can comfortably accommodate up to 6 travelers, it is ideal to relax with family or friends!
--Access to travelers--
You will have access to the entire housing. We are here to welcome you and accompany you during your stay.
--Interaction with travelers--
Do not hesitate to contact us for any information concerning the accommodation, the neighborhood and any other good plan that we would be happy to put at your disposal.
Located in a neighborhood living 2 minutes walk from public transport (tram, bus) that will allow you to explore and be immersed in the hyper-center of Bordeaux and its many sites of interest.
- Bus stops and Tramway 2 minutes walk
- 13-minute drive to Bordeaux Saint-Jean train station
- 30 minutes from Bordeaux airport
- 4 public car parks within 500 metersGet the full listing »