This splendid apartment of 65m2 in duplex, located in a listed building of the 18th century hyper-center, offers you all the comfort and rustic charm for an exceptional stay in Bordeaux. With a stunning view of the Pont de Pierre, the quays and the right vegetal bank, it can comfortably accommodate up to 6 passengers.
The apartment is ideal for families, groups of friends or business colleagues who want to make the most of their stay.
Very well equipped and able to comfortably accommodate up to 6 people, the apartment is close to the hyper-center of Bordeaux.
Located a few steps from the stone bridge and transport, it offers the following services:
At the first level:
- A beautiful living room with a sofa bed, a flat screen TV, storage space and a dining table.
- A kitchen, open to the living room, with everything you need to prepare your favorite dishes: fridge-freezer, induction hob, multi-function oven, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, coffee maker and kitchen utensils.
- A small parental suite with wardrobe whose bathroom (with shower and washbasin) is closed by a door of 1763!
- A cloakroom and toilets with washbasin
On the second level (accessed by a wooden staircase):
- 2 bedrooms each with a double bed with storage space.
- 1 well-maintained bathroom with shower, washbasin, hairdryer and toilet.
For your comfort you will also have at your disposal an iron, a washing machine and an ironing board.
The rooms are enclosed by a double glazed laminated glass roof, offering you more tranquility and total security.
Quality linens and towels, vanity kits and some coffee capsules are also provided.
Naturally, Wifi is accessible and free!
The apartment is on the 4th floor accessible by a stone staircase. The apartment is not adapted for a person with a reduced mobility.
Only one set of keys will be provided during your stay.
You will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
- You will benefit from a very good location, indeed the Bordeaux center is a 3 minute walk, as well as the heart of the Saint Michel district, and all the restaurants, cafes, shops, etc.
- You will also have a breathtaking view of the Garonne and the Pont de Pierre.
- Between the Cours de l'Intendance and the Rue Peyronnet extends what is called the Old Bordeaux. In fact, it is a grouping of several districts, former parishes Saint-Pierre, Sainte-Colombe, Saint-Michel and Sainte-Croix. Its monuments, its streets and its population make it a separate entity.
- Here history lovers appreciate the value of the facades carved, lovers of good deals find their happiness in the flea market or in second-hand shops, early risers and night owls will appreciate to make a getaway to the market of the Capuchins. Gourmands will be able to satisfy in the bistrots and varied restaurants.
- In Saint-Michel the animations are not lacking in attraction. By its picturesque, the visit of the mummies is essential in the crypt located at the foot of the "Arrow" (114m) emblem of a whole district. Further on, the Sainte-Croix church, a former Benedictine abbey church, displays on its faÃ§ade a magnificent program of Saintongean sculptures.
You will have available the following tram stops: tram C and A (Porte de Bourgogne) or tram C (St Michel). Bordeaux train station is a 13-minute walk away.Get the full listing »