The apartment has been completely renovated. It is located on the 2nd and last floor of a small residence. It is through and is facing south, not overlooked, with a clear view of the sky and a small piece of ocean.
The apartment has 2 balconies (one large side room and a smaller kitchen side). and 2 parking spaces.
It is ultra equipped and is perfect for couples, families (with children) and groups of friends:
Sleeping for 6 people
- Bedroom 1: bed 160
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds or to be reconciled
- Bedroom 3: 1 Gigogne bed
- Living / dining room with television
- 1 bathroom with bathtub, heated towel rail, washing machine, tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom with walk-in shower
- Fully equipped kitchen - oven, induction hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer.
From 1 October 2017, you will enjoy a hyper-accessible refitted garage to store your bikes, scooters, boards, golf bags, ... (not cars)
You will particularly appreciate the calm, the comfort and the brightness of the places.
Everything is provided in the apartment for that you spend a pleasant stay.
The residence is small, quiet and green.
It is ideally located for all tastes:
- 200 meters from Golf du Phare, 3.2 km from Golf de Chiberta.
- 1km from the large beach of Biarritz.
- 8 minutes walk from the Anglet's love room, its tapas bars (Lagunak and Kostadea are essential for the sunset ..) and its beaches.
- Close to many restaurants (especially the Beach House of Anglet with its swimming pool and patio ..)
- close to the Saint Charles district of Biarritz and the district of Cinq Cantons Anglet side with its market and its Halles in particular.
-15 minutes walk from BIarritz town center.
- 5 minutes drive from Chiberta and the Thalasso center.
The cleaning fee includes the cleaning of the apartment after your stay (apartment, balconies, windows), the provision and cleaning of sheets, towels, tea towels, linens. It is obligatory and guarantees the impeccable condition when you arrive.
We are at your disposal to give you advice and share our special placesGet the full listing »