Sit next to your PRIVATE POOL and enjoy fresh bread and pastries courtesy of the local bakeries in Moliets. After you’ve finished, either relax in our spacious villa, take a stroll to the beach, or tee off at Moliets Golf Course. When you stay with us, there’s a lot to love! Other features we think you’ll love:
• Master bedroom with a Double bed
• Second bedroom with 2 Twin beds
• There is a Double sofa bed in the living room
• PRIVATE POOL
• Enjoy fresh pastries while sitting next to your pool (delivered for an additional charge)
• Large windows let in lots of natural light
• Cook up a quick meal in your kitchen
• Turn up the heat by throwing some logs on your wood-burning fireplace
• Fans of seafood have to try Moliets’ world-famous oysters
• Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
Sunlight filters through the large window, fresh pastries arrive on your doorstep, and you hear the sound of birds chirping in the forest right outside your door. And that’s just the first morning! When you stay in our comfortable and spacious villa, you’ll enjoy access to your own PRIVATE POOL. You’ll only be a short walk from the beach, and Moliets Golf Course is just down the street. You'll also enjoy having a private entry.
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our 80m2 villa. The master bedroom has a Double bed, and the second bedroom has 2 Twin beds. There's also a Double sofa bed in the living room.
Start your day by washing up in our 2 BATHROOMS. If you're travelling light, you can rent kits featuring bed linens and towels on-site for an additional charge. You can keep your clothes clean with the in-suite washer.
When you're ready to wind down for the day, relax in our comfortable LIVING AREA. Looking for something to watch? Turn on your television. If you want to make things a bit cozier (or a bit warmer!), have a fire in your wood burning fireplace. If you're craving fresh air, we highly recommend stepping out onto your patio and lounging by your unheated PRIVATE POOL. You can connect with friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi.
Hungry? Cook up a meal in the KITCHEN, which features a stove, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a toaster. Need some coffee to wake up? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker! While we’d recommend you bring groceries to the villa with you, if there’s something you forgot, you can drive over to Spar Supermarche, which is just 5 minutes away. During the summer months, you can also request a daily delivery of fresh bread and pastries to your doorstep for an additional fee.
When you arrive at Villas La Prade, you’ll find complimentary outdoor parking on-site. Both daily cleaning services and a mid-stay cleaning service are available for an additional charge. You’ll also be asked to provide a fully-refundable security deposit and a cleaning deposit, along with a holiday tax. Please note that guests are expected to keep their villas tidy, and cleaning kits are available for an additional fee. If you’d like to bring a furry friend, please let us know when booking and we’ll do our best to accommodate you for an additional pet fee. Please note the pool is only open seasonally.
Please note: although no two properties are exactly alike in décor and furniture layout, each exudes the warmth and comfort of a lovely vacation abode. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
In the mood for great food? We’ve got two recommendations. First, try to snag a terrace spot at Un Singe en Hiver. When you’re eating, be sure to try the homestyle fries. Second, while the area is known for its seafood and its world-famous oysters, if you don’t feel like fish, drive over to No Fish Today and grab a pizza. If you want to up the energy, you can head to the Adrenaline Parc.
We can’t wait to have you!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• If you don’t feel like making breakfast every morning, you can order a delivery of fresh bed and pastries for an additional charge
• If you’re lucky, some of the local deer might venture out of the forest and stop by your villa!
• Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully refundable security deposit of €750
• You’ll also be asked for a cleaning deposit of between €144 and €288
• There is a Holiday Tax of €1.87/night, per person
• If you're travelling light, you can rent kits featuring bed linens and towels on-site for €10/kit
• Please note that the pool is unheated
• A baby pack featuring a cot and high chair is available for €29/weekGet the full listing »