Camping Huttopia Rambouillet *** welcomes you for a weekend or a holiday in the green near Paris to change air with family or friends.
It is located in the heart of a beautiful forest and near the golden pond a few steps from the campsite.
It has a natural (chlorine-free) outdoor swimming pool consisting of 2 pools: one is designed as a bathing pond and the other filters the water in a natural way thanks to the special plants and minerals.
Sunbeds are available around the pool.
The campsite offers many family activities: fishing at the pond, discovery of Rambouillet, visit the royal heritage of Rambouillet with the castle and the National Sheepfold, hiking in the forest ...
On site, you also have a petanque, ping-pong and volleyball.
In July / August the animators propose a program of activities for the whole family
- The rec-children: in the morning, manual activities, outdoor games, sensory experiments in direct contact with nature, for children from 5 to 12 years old.
- Discovery of the fauna and flora: angling or reel fishing, discovering the fauna of the pond, climbing workshop in the trees, visit the Espace Rambouillet *...
- In the evening: family theater, story-telling evenings, barbecue party, concert, open air cinema session ...
* Possibility to rent a bike at the campsite
* Bar-restaurant open in July / August: takeaway or on the spot (salads, homemade pizza...)
* Warm and friendly center of life with wood burning stove (table football, terrace, relaxation area, TV...)
* Groceries: some products of troubleshooting and first necessity
* Breakfast service and bread deposit, made to order.
Comfort Pack + Option: 90 €
Beds made on arrival and cleaning included (except kitchen area).
Rate in addition to the rental of accommodation regardless of the number of people and the type of rental.
Offer valid from 28/03 to 04/11 for stays up to 7 nights.
To specify at the time of the reservation and to pay on the spot.
Sheets (with duvets) and bath towels are provided in all rentals according to the number of people.
- Regional Natural Park of the Upper Chevreuse Valley, and the Véxin Regional Nature Park
- Old Royal House & House of Saint-Germain en Laye, Maison Laffite
- Paris (50 km)
- Versailles (25 km)
This 30 m² hut for up to 5 people is composed on the ground floor of a living room with kitchen area, a bathroom with shower and toilet. Upstairs, under the canvas a sleeping area with double mattress and a second space with three single mattresses. Terrace outside.
The kitchen is equipped with stove, fridge, sink and a set of crockery and utensils necessary for the number of people.
The living room has a wood burning stove.
You will find at your disposal on the terrace a wooden picnic table, a parasol, 2 pop-up armchairs and a Primagrill barbecue.
Children's entertainment: in July / August for 5/12 years, group games, manual and fun activities
Family entertainment: in July / August
Pets allowed: 5 € / day (1 max / accommodation), compulsory vaccination book - 1st and 2nd category dogs are forbidden
Barbecue: collective or rental (gas included): 6 € / day + deposit
Internet terminal: at the reception
Deposit (in supplement): 90 € / accomodation
Lake / river distance: 300m
Baby kit: folding bed and high chair for rent: 4 € / day + deposit from 08/07 to 31/08 - free the rest of the year - subject to availability
Laundry: yes with dryer, prices on the spot (tokens and laundry on sale at the reception)
Bed linen: provided
Beds made on arrival: Included in the Comfort + Pack (90 € conditions in the camping description)
Final cleaning: 70 € / optional - Included in the Comfort + Pack (90 € conditions in the camping description)
Breakfast: yes, formula
Pool: 100% natural outdoor (no chlorine)
Possibility to rent a bike: yes
Restaurant: cafe, restaurant, order bread and pastries, snack: pizzas, grilled meat, ice cream, takeaway (open in July - August, weekends and bank holidays in the off-season)
Tourist tax (surcharge): amount and payment on site
Multisports ground: yes, volleyball ...
Television: TV area in the center of life
campsitesGet the full listing »