Camping Belle Plage *** welcomes you between land and sea for an unforgettable stay in Morbihan.
You will enjoy the friendly family atmosphere of the campsite which offers direct access to the beach.
Young and old alike will appreciate the indoor heated swimming pool with paddling pool to spend a pleasant moment of relaxation.
Because holidays are synonymous with fun, you'll also have access to recreational facilities:
- Children's playgrounds
- Beach volleyball field (in summer)
Throughout the summer (July / August), the campsite offers water aerobics classes, sports tournaments, petanque competitions ... all in a warm and friendly atmosphere!
After a busy day, join us for theme nights, karaoke nights, great games, concerts etc ...(during the whole season).
For your children to have fun and make new friends, children's clubs are available (in July / August) according to age: kids club (5/7 years), junior club (8/12 years) ).
In summer, activities will also be specially planned for teens: sports competitions on the beach, evenings "evenings" or large barbecue in front of the ocean. They will love their holidays!
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible the campsite offers a restaurant service (snack / restaurant), chargeable WiFi access, bike rental and laundry facilities.
On site, you can also subscribe to many options:
- Bed linen and towels,
- Final cleaning,
- Baby kit
The campsite is ideally located for exploring this beautiful region:
- The Citadel of Port Louis and its two museums. "The Museum of the East India Company" and "The Museum of the Navy"
- The city of sailing Eric Tabarly, the underwater base and the submarine "La Flore" in Lorient
- Quiberon and the wild coast, Carnac and its megaliths, La Trinité sur Mer, Auray and the old port of Saint-Goustan
- The closed city of Concarneau and the city of Pont-Aven painters
- The Breton village of Poul-Fétan and its animations of yesteryear
- Vannes and its old town, the Gulf of Morbihan and its islands
- The island of Groix, Belle-Ile at sea and the Glénans Islands
- Lorient and the interceltic festival in August
- The Pont-Scorff Zoo
- The yacht club Kerguélen (4 km)
- The many hiking trails, foot fishing & amp; at sea, water activities, sea kayaking, 18 hole golf, many bike paths, bowling, typical markets & amp; barks and chips
Activities nearby: surf lessons, diving lessons, fishing, adventure courses, canoeing, casino, golf, mini golf, tennis ...
Cottage 3 Rooms 4 People of about 23m ² composed of a corner cooks equipped, a room with 1 double bed, a room with 2 simple beds, a room of bath and TOILET. Semi-covered terrace.
The cottage includes a kitchen area equipped with refrigerator, microwave, hob, crockery, cooking utensils.
Beach access: 100m
Wifi access: at an extra charge - see prices and payment on site
Playground for children: yes
Children's entertainment: children's clubs 5/12 years - in July / August only
Family entertainment: free - in July / August only
Sports activities: free - in July / August only
Pets allowed: 35 € / week - dogs of category 1 and 2 prohibited - vaccination book to day obligatory - to pay on the spot
Deposit (in supplement): 250 € / housing + 70 € / cleaning - to pay on the spot
Baby Kit: 4 € / day - 28 € / week (on reservation) - to pay on the spot
Laundry: € 5 / washing machine and € 2 / tumble dryer - to be paid on site
Bed linen: 12 € (fabrics) - to pay on the spot
Towels: 6 € / kit - to be paid on the spot
Final cleaning: optional - 70 € / accomodation - to pay on the spot
Ping Pong: yes
Indoor pool: and heated (from 02/04 to 08/10) - free access to opening hours (to consult on the spot)
Possibility to rent a bike: in July and August - at an extra charge - tariff and payment on site
Close to shops: 800m
Tourist tax (surcharge): 0. 50 € / day / person over 18 years (indicative) - to be paid on the spot
TV: 5 € / day - 25 € / week - by appointment and subject to availability - to be paid on site
campsitesGet the full listing »