60m family home, located 300m from the beach huts, the town of St Denis d'Oléron, in part wild and pretty north of the island.
weekend rental, week or more.
On the ground floor:
- A living room with open kitchen (fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, microwave, induction hob, kettle, toaster ...)
The lounge, with a large corner sofa and a flat screen TV, opens onto a south facing terrace and a garden of 170 m2 south, west and north, to enjoy the sun or shade depending on the temperature .
- A room with a bed 2 people 160 * 200.
- A bedroom with 2 bunk beds 140 * 190.
Each room has large closets, and each bed is equipped with 1 quilt, 1 thwart and 2 pillows.
- A bathroom with a large shower, a vanity unit.
- WC upstairs and downstairs.
bicycle (4 adults and 3 children, 6, 8 and 10).
wifi and tv channels orange.
baby equipment: high chair, cot.
Awning and parasol
A parking and a garage in the residence, you will store your car or your beach business, fishing or surf boards ...!
The immediate environment:
The beach "the huts", is renowned for its wild beauty. Surf school and supervised swimming nearby (500m)
Foot, 500m: fresh bread and pastries.
2km, the pretty town of St Denis offers all the amenities: daily market the summer, bakery, pharmacy, doctor, tobacco, newspapers, restaurants, supermarket, post office, bank .... and its busy port.Get the full listing »