Pretty stone house, near Clécy and in the heart of Swiss Normandy, ideal for family holidays in the countryside.
Sleeps 6 people (with the pull-out sofa bed).
The house is composed as follows:
On the ground floor:
- a large living room with fitted kitchen (with dishwasher), living room with TV and 2-person pull-out sofa bed (160x200), a bathroom with toilet, washing machine
- 1 bedroom with double bed + cot
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- a bathroom with shower and toilet
- a large garden with lawn, garden furniture, sunbeds, barbecue, parasol
- a bicycle shelter (not supplied)
Useful information :
- sheets and towels provided (free)
- arrival from 4 p.m.
- departure at 10am maximum
In Clécy, you can visit the miniature train museum (a must for young and old) and walk along the banks of the Orne (kayaking, climbing, paragliding, as well as many hikes, pedal boats).
During your visits, you will discover local products (cider, pommeau, calvados, cheeses, honey).
- Greenway 200 meters away: Many hiking, mountain biking, rollerblading ...
- Summer tobogganing, via ferrata, canoeing, climbing, golf ...
Cottage ideally located for visiting the Normandy region:
- 35 km from Caen (Caen Memorial, port)
- 45 km from the sea and the landing beaches
- 50 km from the spa town of Bagnoles-de-l'Orne
- 80 km from Deauville (casino, boards, American Film Festival) and 100 km from Honfleur
- 100 km from Mont Saint-Michel
...Get the full listing »