Fisherman's house adjoining a surface of 80 m² located 140 Rue du Phare PENMARCH 500 m from the sea (South / West exposure), renovated in 2016 and equipped for 5 people max.
The deposit of 400 € will be payable on arrival at the premises
It is located in the St PIERRE district of PENMARCH, 300m from a bakery with a small grocery store, 500m from the lighthouse ECKMUHL and the tourist office and 4km from the spot of the Torch. Restaurants nearby
Description of the house
Garden level: The living room is 38 m² about
- An equipped kitchen with large fridge-freezer, 4 gas hobs, an electric oven, a dishwasher, a washing machine, a microwave, a coffee maker, an electric kettle and a toaster; a table and 5 chairs.
- The living room is equipped with a large coffee table, a 2-seater bench and a 3-seater, a piece of furniture, a recent color TV (82 cm screen), a DVD player and a radio. A closet with sliding doors can store clothes.
- A toilet
- Access to the garden from the back by the kitchen
On the floor: 2 rooms and a room of water equipped with a sanibroyeur
- Bedroom 1 of 15 m²: 1 bed 140x190 with bedding 2016, dresser 3 drawers, 2 bedside tables, 2 chairs, 1 coat rack on wheels.
- Bedroom 2 of 16 m² approximately: 3 beds 90x190 with bedding TBE, a dresser 3 drawers, 2 bedside tables, chair
- The bathroom: a basin placed on storage cabinet, 2 shelves, a shower with cabin, a sanibroyeur.
At the front: A lawned garden closed by a fence, a small coffee table with 2 chairs for breakfast overlooking the lighthouse
At the back of the house: A lawned garden closed by a barrier with a parking area for 2 cars and a cemented terrace with garden furniture: table, 5 chairs, a parasol, a charcoal barbecue, 2 relax chairs .
We regret not being able to accommodate the animals. The rental is non smoking
.The beaches :
The beach of STEIR is about 1.5 km from the house in Kérity, this beach of 5 kms of fine sand facing south, is perfect for families. A fire station open in July and August allows a swim in peace.
The beach of Joy located in St Guénolé about 1 km from the house, it is facing west (500 m sand)
Joy is a small beach located between the Eckmühl lighthouse and the port of Saint-Guénolé.
It is ideal for children: fine sand, gentle slope and games nearby.
Lovers of fishing on foot meet there to collect clams, periwinkles or mussels ..
DE PORS CARN beach 4 kms from the house
It has 2 km of fine sand, exposed northwest.
At the beginning of Audierne Bay, before the tip of the Torch, the beach of Pors Carn is located in a protected natural area that attracts nature lovers.
Athletes practice surfing, stand-up paddling and windsurfing
Torche beach 4 kms from the house in Plomeur
The most famous Breton spots! The Torche is a beautiful and huge white sand beach, which also hosts major events such as the Coupe de France, the championships of France ... The waves are often important, making this spot accessible all year round
Our 2018 rates for one week rental include:
-the rental price for the specified period
- the water
For 2 consecutive weeks of rent: reduction of 30 € on the 2 nd week
Tourist tax not included: € 0.66 per night for +18 years
Possibility cleaning of departure with .supplementGet the full listing »