"Provence-detente" is a vacation rental in Provence in a privileged place for its calm and its environment of all beauty.
It can accommodate up to 5 people in its 2 bedrooms.
The week of July 13 to 20 is in promotional offer to 1000 euros instead of 1250
The view is breathtaking on Mont Ventoux and the surrounding countryside. "Provence-relaxation" is located in a very flowery property of 3000m2.
A relaxation area with a large private pool heated to 30 ° will delight you and prevent you from cooling in all seasons. It is equipped with many games pool. 8 large sliding windows overlook large terraces to relax in the sun or shade when it's hot.
"provence-detente.com" is very comfortable and tastefully decorated join it to discover it better. It is classified 3 stars.
Wifi is free, air conditioning, electric heating, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher microwave ovens and traditional large fridge / freezer etc ...
Sunbathing and rocking chairs, garden furniture, barbecue, pierrade.
Many games and bicycles available for children and adults. Games adapted to the age and sex of children.
The baby equipment is complete.
Friendly welcome of a cht'i.
To know even more I invite you to look at my personal website http://www.provence-detente.com with its 70 appreciations ***** absolutely truthful.
Possibilities of massages and care of the world, sauna hammam nearby or on the spot.
French immersion course for foreigners.
With "provence-detente" come enjoy the sweetness of life in Provence, the land of the sun, lavender, olive trees, sun-drenched fruits, cicadas, festivals, picturesque markets, varied sports activities.
The many sports activities: You have around you sports activities for all tastes and ages.
- Mazan is in the heart of the most beautiful footpaths of Provence: Luberon, Mont Ventoux, Gorges de la Nesque, Dentelles de Montmirail, Vaison la Romaine, Sault the country of lavender, Fontaine de Vaucluse are around offering a wide variety of landscapes . Discover the hills, gorges, stone villages, orchards with trees crumbling under the weight of fruits, lavender fields, olive trees, rivers ...
- Try the ascent of the Master Mont Ventoux, usual and famous stage of the Tour de France.
- Jogging, cycling and mountain biking are the most popular sports in Provence, there are many possibilities.
- Roller, golf, horse riding, skiing, snowshoeing, climbing, tennis, canoeing Kayac are nearby.
-Survole plane or glider reliefs around
-Talk the summer in Toulourenc's fresh water or simply bring the children to play sand nearby.
- Go in search of thrills at Wave Island, the large water park in Avignon and Spirou Park.
Provence is a very cultural region :: - Come to entertain you in the country of festivals: the famous festival of Avignon, the festivals in the ancient theaters of Vaisons la Romaine, Orange, Arles..the festivals in the theaters of greenery of good villages like Gordes, Robion, La Roque d'Anthéron. A theatrical or musical atmosphere for all tastes
- Visit the many monuments full of stories: the Palais des Papes, the Pont d'Avignon, the Roman Remains of Vaisons la Romaine, the Senanque Abbey ...
- Mingle with the atmosphere of votive festivals villages, Provencal markets with its fabrics, displays of fruits, vegetables and herbs sun-drenched, its scents.
- Stroll through the flea markets of villages without missing the antiques market of Isle sur la Sorgue of international reputation.
- Visit the exhibitions of painters, sculptors, santonniers, ochres of the Luberon.
- Enjoy the delicious wines from the many cellars of the surrounding villages
At the end of the property: The path lined with lavender and roses invites you to leave the property, on foot or by bike to discover all the beauty of the Provençal nature. The panoramic view is superb: the majestic Mont Ventoux, the spectacular Dentelles de Montmirail and below the charming village of Mazan delight your eyes under a sky so bright.
While strolling on the paths around you will skirt the vineyards loaded with succulent sun-drenched grapes, cherry orchards with branches loaded with very sweet fruits, fields of asparagus and expanses of poppies.Get the full listing »