At the edge of the Sorgue, feet in the river, our estate "Au Murmure de la Sorgue" welcomes you all year long for weekly stays (or for a minimum of 3 nights in low season), in comfortable air-conditioned gîtes , with all season access to the heated and covered pool of 190 m2.
Indeed, the 19m x 10m indoor swimming pool, with a height of 3.50m and a pool of 14m x 5m, is heated, both water (28 ° water all year round) and indoor. the shelter (24 °), shelter opening in the beautiful season to enjoy the sun and the murmur of the Sorgue. The pool is shared by the 3 cottages.
The 3 cottages, with a capacity of 4 to 14 people, are located in the city center of Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, 400 m from some 300 antique dealers & art galleries and more than 120 restaurants, and allow you to visit the region, taste the charms of Luberon, Ventoux and Provence and rest in peace, rocked by the song of cicadas and the murmur of the Sorgue, while enjoying all the amenities of the city, accessible on foot, without problems of car or parking.
On an area of 50 m2, the cottage "Le Figuier" is composed of:
On the ground floor :
- A room of life with done up kitchen and a stay with dining room, settee and television.
- An independent WC with washbasin
- A cellar with washing machine and various storage
- An outdoor terrace with garden furniture and barbecue
- A bedroom with a 160 × 200 bed, 2 bedside tables, wardrobe, chest of drawers, mirror
- A bedroom with 2 single beds 80 × 200, can be assembled in 1 bed 160 × 200, 2 drawers bed, 3 storage shelves.
- A bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- Air conditioning and electric shutters in every room & room
- Ceramic hob
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Traditional oven
- Washing machine
- Nespresso coffee machine + classic coffee machine
- Hair dryer
- Iron with small ironing board
- Outdoor barbecue
Breakage deposit to be paid on the spot: 1000 €
Tourist tax to pay on the spot: 1. 10 € / day / peopleGet the full listing »