Renting a house NO SMOKING 5 people, with 2 bedrooms, kitchen, lounge, terrace with awning, bathroom, separate WC, and free WiFi. Above ground pool. Possibility of sea boat outings with the owner.
Located at the exit of Lesparre-Medoc between estuary and ocean, enjoy the relaxing environment of the green surroundings of our rental. Enjoy the benefits of nature, but also the proximity of small shops at 200 meters for last minute shopping. Supermarkets and shops of the town center are less than 2 km.
You will have at your leisure enough space to let your children roam safely and park your car (fenced, permanently closed automatic gate remote control).
In season, will delight you with fruits and vegetables from our garden guaranteed without any treatment.
YOUR STAY :
- Welcome drinks offered
- Fully equipped kitchen with double sink, refrigerator + freezer, microwave, induction plate, oven, Dolce Gusto coffee maker, toaster, dishes, etc ...
- Living room with a large corner sofa, TV, bar
- Bedroom with a 140cm bed, bedside tables and wardrobe
- Room with bunk beds 90cm and 1 bed 90cm, and bedside cabinet
- Bathroom with bath-shower, cupboards and washing machine 8kg
- Mosquito nets on all windows
- Large 15m² terrace with table and seats, 4mx3 store
- Pool Closed soilless (3.60 x 0.70)
- Land of ½ hectare with fruit and vegetable garden by season
- Free WIFI
- For your comfort, essential ingredients (salt, pepper, ...) are freely available
- Theme nights: Seafood platter, sea spiders, steak to Médocaine, Paella house
- Introduction to wine tasting. Œnotourisme with Castles tour. Tips wines of the Médoc
BOAT / FISHING:
We can also offer you boat trips aboard our boat at friendly prices, weather, tides schedules and the availability of Captain (that's me):
- Visit of the Cordouan Lighthouse, located 10 km off the Verdon-Sur-Mer, picnic on the boat "at the foot of the lighthouse"
- Fishing feet, sea fishing
- Swimming in unusual places
- Banana boat
To reduce the risk of allergies, we can not accept petsGet the full listing »