In the heart of the cove of Niolon, feet in the water:
Cozy cabin with marine decor of about 60m2 completely renovated in nov 2018, including 2 bedrooms (1 double bed, 2 single beds), kitchen, bathroom
Covered terrace of 40m2 approximately
Wood terrace of 100m2 without opposite
Teak garden furniture
1 private parking space adjoining the house, which is rare in Niolon.
Niolon, cove of character where walkers, bathers, boats, kayaks ... there is always something to discover.
THE BLUE COAST
• You can walk along the customs road towards Ensuès la Redonne for about 13km. You will follow the blue coast at the edge of the cliffs, you will cross the beautiful port of Méjean, further the ports of Figuières, La Madrague Gignac, Ensuès LA Redonne etc ...
• Another route, discover the fort of Niolon, overlooking the sea, and offering an exceptional panorama of the Frioul Islands and the bay of Marseille.
• You can reach, via the footpath of the customs also, the pretty cove of La Vesse, crossed by the Viaduct of the train of the Blue Coast, let yourself be carried by this superb sight on Marseilles and its ports
• Departing from the cove of Niolon, Richard offers you "Walks at Sea" to discover the Mediterranean coastline in complete freedom
• Thanks to the Niolon train station you will reach Marseille Gare St Charles in just 20 minutes. Marseille, Phocean city to discover absolutely. The Panier district, its narrow alleys, flea markets and artists' stalls, below the famous district stands the Cathedral of the Major, unique of its kind, Built in a Byzantine style, it is one of the largest churches in France. The Mucem (1st great national museum dedicated to the Mediterranean) and the Fort St-Jean (heritage and panorama) is just a stone's throw away. You will then stroll on the emblematic site of the old port, rendez-vous of all the Marseilles on the night of matches.
• You can take the shuttle that performs constant rotations between the old port and the Friuli Islands (which offer amazing hikes on Pomègue and Ratonneau) or the castle of If, steeped in history.
• Our Lady of the Guard, iconic figure of the City, she watches over sailors, fishermen and all Marseilles, the panorama is breathtaking.
• Stuck between two cliffs, the Auffes valley is a unique, authentic and picturesque site. Small fishing port having kept its soul of yesteryear.
• Further the creeks of Sormiou, Morgiou Cassis etc ... accessible on foot in high season.
Marignane Airport at 15min
Deposit on arrival: 300 €Get the full listing »