We welcome you to Cadenet, in the heart of the Natural Park of Luberon, in a village house of 70 m2 on one level, with its large shaded courtyard.
The house is right next to ours, allowing for greater availability on your arrival as well as during your stay.
Composition of the accommodation:
- Large paved inner courtyard entirely reserved for travelers. Shaded partly while allowing to enjoy the sun, this space has been arranged for relaxation (large table, deck chairs, hammock ...)
- Entrance - corridor with cupboard;
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (140x190), large closet
- 1 bedroom with 3 single beds (80x190) 2 of which can be combined into a double bed 160x190 (comfort provided by the joining of two single beds and mattress topper), large closet
- Bathroom with walk-in shower, washing machine.
- separate toilet.
- Bright living room with BZ (sleeping 140x190), large table, big screen TV.
- Fully equipped kitchen: hob, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, basic consumables ...
- Veranda opening onto balcony (1st floor on this side of the house)
Free wifi internet (unlimited "hotspot" for travelers only)
TV by TNT 27 channels
Double glazing and electric blinds to all windows.
Individual heating for the cool season - fans available in summer.
New bedding or in excellent condition.
BABY EQUIPMENT: Bed (120x60), changing table and folding high chair, available on request, without extra charge.
Breakfast: offered for the first two mornings, for gentle awakenings! (coffee - tea - milk - sugar - butter - rusks or bread - jam - honey)
Possibility to park close to the house (squares, adjacent streets, car parks) free of charge.
Access is via a pedestrian alley. However, you can park nearby in the square or at our house, a little further down, to unload your luggage.
We take care of the housework after your departure. However, we expect our travelers to make the house tidy and in a normal state of use: dishes made (a dishwasher is at your disposal!), closed garbage cans (or exits), used linen collected. For the rest, we will take care of it! Thank you!Get the full listing »