Fixtures hung in the plane tree mulberry that give a little festive air. And to play it "Louisiana" the rocking chair posted on the large terrace.
Deco side. :
A 1930s maisonette with a seaside atmosphere with whitewashed parquet floors, wooden seagulls, enamelled terracotta fish and lampshades set on driftwood legs.
The Godin stove is perfect to welcome you from the first chills.
Change of scenery and calm assured.
Host reference: FR1RJJYD
Beach and city center less than a kilometer.
Bike paths and bike rental nearby.
This detached house of about 68 m2 consists of:
- Two bedrooms: one with a 160 bed, the other with two beds 90 (quality bedding), baby equipment quality
- A fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, combined microwave oven, fridge freezer, Sanséo coffee machine + traditional coffee maker, kettle, toaster, etc ...)
- a living-dining room with wood burning stove, TV, books, games, made available.
- A bathroom with large walk-in shower + window giving / garden
- Independent toilet
- Laundry (with washing machine, ironing board + iron and clothes rack).
- A private garden completely enclosed and not overlooked enjoying large wooden terraces with outdoor table + garden furniture + deck chair + barbecue.
- beds made upon arrival
- towels and house linen provided,
- Useful consumables provided (oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, toilet paper, paper towel, foil, tea, coffee, rice, pasta, etc.).
- Provision of baby equipment: cot with mattress, sheet, high chair, baby bath, stroller, etc ...
call 0617743873 for more information.
Seaside resort with many activities:
- go out at the tide with an oyster farmer or a fisherman
- take a boat ride around the island of birds, Banc d'Arguin or along the Cap Ferret peninsula
- Arcachon Bay by bicycle
- sunset on the Pilat dune,
- or just lazing on the ocean beaches or the pool.
To do at your own pace for a real good holiday ...Get the full listing »