Gîte de la Sirène is a detached house, dating from 1798, completely redone. It opens in August 2017.
It is located in the heart of a property labeled historic heritage, the Manoir de Barneville (16th century). Surrounded by Norman hedgerows, the cottage is close to the sea (2 km), on the coast of the Channel Islands, in the seaside resort of Barneville-Carteret. Its typical setting of the Cotentin is ideal for your holiday in the English Channel.
Former cellar dating from 1798, the cottage of the siren is a stone house with open views without vis-à-vis on walled gardens (1 ha) and the Manor. The property consists of an Italian garden and two meadows. It is closed by low walls, hedges and a grove. Two streams line the meadows. The property is surrounded by meadows where you can admire cows, horses but also a typical wildlife and many birds...
• Capacity: 5 people
• Living space: 140 m²
• Number of rooms: 2
• Animals not accepted (except horses under conditions)
• Equestrian facilities: quarry, stables, paddocks
• Non-smoking accommodation
Ground floor: Entrance - Shower room / WC - Living room with wood burner (33 m²) - Equipped kitchen (18 m²) - Utility room / playroom (40 m²). 1st floor: 1 bedroom of 33 m² (1 bed of 180 & 1 bed of 120) - 1 bedroom of 13 m² (1 bed 140) - WC.
• Outdoor facilities: Private terrace, Garden furniture, Barbecue, Parasol, Deckchairs ...
• Interior facilities: Wood stove, Internet connection, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge-Freezer, Washing machine, Tumble drier, Television, DVD / Blu-Ray player, DVD / Blu-Ray ready ( offered service), hi-fi system, board games available, baby bath, baby bed, high chair, child-proof gate, ping-pong table
Rates are inclusive of VAT (cleaning, bed linen, household linen & charges: water, electricity, heating), only the tourist tax is not included.
For riders wishing to come with their horse, we provide our equestrian facilities (see special conditions and additional rates depending on the needs).
The week starts on Saturday from 5 pm and ends on Saturday between 9 am and 10 am.Get the full listing »