Pleasant cottage of about 100 mÂ², on a large plot. The situation is ideal: you are in the middle of trees and hills, with a view of the Ventoux, while being less than 10 minutes walk from the city center of Vaison-la-Romaine.
The cottage includes:
- 2 beautiful bedrooms. The first bedroom of 16 mÂ², contains a bed 160 and a single bed. The second room of 15 mÂ², contains 3 beds of 90 cm, which can be used as such for 3 children for example or combined in a bed of 180 cm and a single bed, to accommodate a couple and a child for example. In total, the cottage can accommodate 6 people.
- A terrace of 80 m2 very sunny. It is equipped with sunbeds. A large table, under a pergola, allows for lunch and dinner outside.
- A swimming pool measures 6.5m by 3.75m (max depth 1.5m). A small hedge visually separates your terrace from the pool. Owners may wish to use the pool occasionally when you are away or walking.
- A dining room / stay of 20 m Â², opened on the terrace / swimming pool by a bay window
- A large kitchen of 20 mÂ², which also opens onto the terrace. A round table allows you to have breakfast, overlooking the Ventoux.
- A TV lounge
- A bathroom with a walk-in shower
- Separate toilets
- A large car park for several vehicles
- A closed room for your bikes (on request, shared with the owners)
The cottage is located in ground garden of the house owners but is independent. It has its own terrace and its own entrance, the opposite of that of the owners.
- and all around a beautiful and wild nature. If you go down the OuvÃ¨ze using the very difficult path, you will see for example beaver tracks or trout movements. The air is very pure and the stars are beautiful and so many. And for the lovers of the effort, there is the Mont Ventoux with two steps.
We will ask for your arrival a deposit of 500 euro returned at the end and a cleaning fee of 50 â‚¬. Sheets provided on request, thank you for notifying us at least 2 days in advance (15 euro / bed).
For more photos and further information look on cottages, fr - Vaison Ouveze.
Dogs (non-dangerous) and pets are welcome, by prior arrangement. The garden is not fenced but a gate protects them from the road and an enclosure of about 20 m2 is also available on the parking side.
Recognized as one of the 100 Most Beautiful Detours of France, Vaison-la-Romaine is a perfect destination, whether you dream of a cultural holiday, sports, or just relaxing in the sun. You will be charmed by its ancient remains, its medieval city, its festivals, its pedestrian streets, its breathtaking views of the Ventoux, its vineyards or its huge market on Tuesday morning.Get the full listing »