Relaxation, pleasure, escape, authenticity ... Whether by the pool, on the tennis court, or on horse riding, hiking or mountain biking, you will discover the joy of living in this magical place.
In its green setting, in Périgord Haut-Agenais, Missandre dominates the valleys of Lot and Tolzac.
Pierre and Annie-Paule are happy to share with you their pleasure to live in this magnificent property.
This former residence of the Counts of Missandre dates from the 15th century. Completely renovated, it welcomes you for stays in charming cottage.
No noise ... nature is yours on 35 hectares of woods and meadows, in the heart of the South West.
The Lot et Garonne is a very hilly and wooded region, rich in large spaces, whose generous land offers gourmets the flavors and smells of the past ...
Equidistant from Agen and Bergerac, we are in the heart of a region rich in castles and Bastides. The architecture is particularly beautiful to watch.
You can stroll and enjoy the many vineyards, and taste our local gastronomy.
To welcome you: 1 adorable cottage for 4 people, with a large private terrace well furnished and equipped with a barbecue.
Activities on site:
- Very large swimming pool treated with salt and reserved for our guests
- Tennis court in quick
- Equestrian Hiking Center - Guaranteed escape on the many paths, in and around the property. Superb hilly and wooded area.
- Games for children
- GR and pretty hiking trails around the property
In Missandre, we also offer sessions of sound massage or Therapeutic Hypnosis. The power of the sounds and vibrations of the Tibetan bowls make these treatments exceptional.
Our body responds totally to sound waves and vibrations.
You will make a personal journey, unique, intense, towards your inner being.
- Golf de Barthe in Tombeboeuf 9 holes and Golf de Castelnaud de Gratecambe 9 and 18 holes
- ULM base of Montpezat d'Agenais
- Garden of water lilies Latour-Marliac in Temple sur Lot
- Bastides and medieval villages
- Many castles and medieval
- Prehistoric caves and chasms
- Educational farm
- South-West gastronomy and restaurants,
- Wine Route and its renowned vineyards,
- Night markets in the summer
- Huguette Pommier Theater of the new Baladins
- Museums ...Get the full listing »