Enjoy a haven of peace in Mouleydier, near Bergerac, in purple Périgord at the edge of the Dordogne
You will discover in a park of one hectare and a half, with rare trees and centenaries, in a beautiful charming 18th century, overlooking the Dordogne and its small port, two very refined guest rooms.
A private entrance and a wide corridor leads you on one level to rooms of 28 m2.
- The 2 guest rooms in one of the wings of the Golden Rebière with large windows, dominate the small port and the Dordogne; each has its own bathroom and entrance. Comfort and a certain prestige will not leave you indifferent; Sleep is privileged by the silence and well-being of latex bedding.
We offer luxury services, in a warm and golden, with antique furniture: bed in 1.60 x 2 m, flat screen TV, private bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin on antique furniture in mahogany, suspended toilet. Towels and bathrobes will be provided.
The space of the park and the atmosphere of the Dordogne are there to make you benefit from this magical place; you will be the kings of this area the time of your passage. Do not forget: you are in the Dordogne, a gastronomic paradise. Notice to the amateurs of good wines and to live well ... this terrestrial paradise still exists.
In the park, in front of the bamboo plantation, a 15m x 4m swimming lane will sparkle in the spring. Your gourmet breakfast will be served over the Dordogne or in the Napoleon III lounge with a magnificent view of the Dordogne.
See you soon!
See also our cottage in the park: Orangerie Golden Rebière - Bookable from Saturday to Saturday for 4 to 5 people:
True little happiness in a beautiful park, haven of peace, and unusual place with its old trees, its swimming pool overlooking the Dordogne;
the Orangery has kept its tall rounded windows which give the charm and the soul of this house;
- The bathroom with its walk-in shower and large cast iron bath with feet in claws of birds already recall, with its cement tiles flowery walls, that you are in a place where everything is reminiscent of nature;
- The bedroom with its headboard majestic bouquet invites you for wonderful dreams; its large south-facing window dominates the park and the swimming pool with its singing streams of water, in the evening the lights of the rainbow illuminate it.
- The entrance covered with a velvet door, hides another bathroom and walk-in shower;
- A living room with an old wooden buffet carved with sublime flowers, the light penetrating through a superb stained glass, with this young woman jug in front of his fountain in his garden
Orangery, flowers, light, romance, calm and voluptuousness everything is there.
Above an exceptional kitchen corner, another room with stained-glass window welcomes you to sleep under the beams of the roof, executed with an overturned hull that was once built with the boats that came down the Dordogne;
This small paradise also has a south-facing terrace with views of the three-hundred-year-old trees and the pool that can be seen through the bamboo plantation; Another more independent terrace fits into the remains of the walls of the Golden Rebière.
You have everything at your fingertips, you are in the heart of the village without having the disadvantages: the calm reigns, nature is not mistaken, it is a paradise where it has been wonderfully developed: rabbits, dragonflies Squirrels and even cicadas will tell you! Hush they are still here ...Get the full listing »