Totally independent, the cottage "Les 4 Noyers" (6 pers.) Classified furnished tourism 4 *, located in the heart of Touraine, will enchant you with its charm and tranquility. Easily accessible by the A10 motorway and the TGV station located at 9 km.
This place located in the heart of the Loire Valley Castles (World Heritage Site), Royal Cities, Vineyards will allow you to discover a region marked by history and gastronomy.
- Amboise and its royal city, Le Clos Lucé, Mini Châteaux Park, Touraine Aquarium 5 minutes away
- Tours and its 13th century cathedral at 15 minutes
- Montbazon and its black falcon fortress at 25 minutes (discovery of trades of the Middle Ages)
- Château de Chenonceau 35 minutes away
- Château and Villandry gardens, petrifying caves at 35 minutes
- Château d'Azay le Rideau 40 minutes away
- Ste Maure de Touraine at 40 minutes
- Château du Rivau and its fairytale gardens at 55 minutes
- Chinon at 55 minutes
- Saumur and The Black Frame at 1:10
- Museum of Prehistory Le Grand Pressigny 1 hour 15
- Etc ...
For nature lovers, you will be close to "La Loire à Vélo" and the GR3.
Take advantage of your stay to spend a memorable day at the Futuroscope or Center Parc (1 hour).
Young and old alike will be able to discover the zoo ranked No. 1 zoos in France, the BEAUVAL zoo (1 hour 15). It is one of the most beautiful zoos in the world and has the largest animal diversity in France: nearly 6000 animals including two giant pandas, unique in France!
Other activities: Lulu Park 15 minutes, Karting Villeperdue 35 minutes, tree climbing, canoeing, hot air ballooning, fishing, horse riding, golf, cellar visits and tastings ...
Shops and restaurants nearby.
This cottage has on the ground floor:
- a fitted kitchen (dining table with 6 chairs, crockery, dishwasher, oven, ceramic hob, fridge with freezer, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board )
- living room with flat screen TV and dvd player
First floor :
- a bedroom (1 sleeping 140 x 190) with dressing room,
- a shower room (shower, basin, washing machine and dryer)
On the second floor :
- A mezzanine converted into a "reading area"
- a large bedroom (1 sleeping 140 x 190 and 2 beds 90 x 190)
- Terrace with garden furniture
- Walled garden
- Local bike
At your disposal, private and closed parking.
Baby equipment provided on request.
Our animal freinds are not admitted.
For more information: contact us at 06. 22. 03. 45. 28.
Bed linen: 10 € per bed
Towels: 8 € per person
Table linen (6 napkins + 1 tablecloth): 15 € the week
End of stay cleaning includedGet the full listing »