ED Refnr. 1876264
Large house with separate studio
Bright friendly holiday home in a quiet location with separate studio for 4 + 2 people on 120 square meters of living space near Uzes. The wide gravel driveway, the two terraces, the grill in the garden and the spaces on the plot convey France feeling. By combining the house with a cozy ensuite separate studio ideal for multi-generation holidays!
Free internet access of course. For children and adolescents under 18 years no tourist tax or Tourist tax.
Protected by the hills to the north of the cold Mistral, the house for four and the attached studio for two people are looking south over the well-tended garden (1 200 m2). The oaks donate at heat shade and sheltered terrace allows relaxing stay also less warm days.
The garden is divided by diverse paths and stone walls. Fragrant herbs like rosemary, thyme, oregano, curry plant and mint, and of course the lavender carry the scent of the South up to the popular whereabouts. Figs, olives and apricots and pears complement the Mediterranean picture.
From here, you can cultural sightseeing tours to the Pont du Gard, leave for Avignon, Nimes and Orange. A visit to the market in Uzes is worthwhile in any case. Or do you prefer the nature? Then explore the Camargue - perhaps even on horseback - or pull on your hiking boots and climb the heights of the Cevennes. Sports enthusiasts can also go canoeing on the Gardon. Even for a swimming day on the Mediterranean, must not be driven further than 75km.
The house combines traditional architecture with modern comfort and convenient amenities. It is comfortably furnished.
The main house has satellite TV is flat screen, stereo and fireplace.
The kitchen has a dishwasher, oven, gas hob, fridge and freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, blender and many other utensils so you can prepare your purchases from the market without much circumstance. Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board and storage racks are located in the adjoining utility room.
In the spacious bathroom has a double sink, a bathtub, a toilet and storage area for your personal needs. A hairdryer is provided. An additional separate toilet avoids "queuing".
The two bedrooms are each furnished with a double bed, a wardrobe and bedside tables.
The fully equipped separate studio has a private shower room, also with a hairdryer and a separate toilet. Restful sleep can be found in a wide double bed. The small kitchenette and the private dining area in the studio offer retreat.
- Air conditioning / fans: included in the price.
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 105 EUR (obligatory).
- Towels: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
- Bed linen: included in the price per object per day (compulsory).
- Fireplace Fireplace: included in the price per object per day.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Local tax / tourist tax: per person and day costs 0.88 EUR (obligatory).
- Land area: 1200 m²
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 2
- Distance shopping: 7 km
- Distance from city (Uzes): 12 kmGet the full listing »