Spend your holiday located just a few minutes away from the Pont du Gard, the famous Roman aqueduct that spans across the Gardon river.
• Cozy apartment with 2 Single beds in each bedroom
• Sofa bed in the living room
• TV in the common area
• FREE Wi-Fi
• Enjoy the view from your balcony or patio
• Heated Outdoor pool
• Free Parking
• On-site spa amenities
• 2 km from Pont du Gard and Gardon
• First shops and city center about 2km away
• 20 km from Uzès
• 25 km from Avignon and 30 km from Nîmes
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
This is the perfect location for those who want a taste of history and the opportunity for outdoor adventure. Pont du Gard is a must-see for history buffs, just a few minutes away! With excellent hiking and mountain biking trails in the area, adrenaline junkies will enjoy this area too. There's something for everyone at this awesome location.
Our air-conditioned 43m2 2 BEDROOM apartment features 2 Single beds in the two bedrooms and a sofa bed in the living area. Bed linen, bathroom linen, beds made on arrival, and an end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen and dishes) are all included.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM.
After a day of taking in the sights, retreat to our cozy LIVING AREA. Looking for something to watch? Turn on the TV. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi. Craving fresh air? Step out onto the balcony or patio and drink in the view.
Hungry? Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a hot plate, a kettle, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a toaster. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Résidence Pont du Gard, where our property is conveniently located. These include the heated outdoor pool and the well-being centre. Reserve some time (from 15 minutes to an hour) in the wellness centre (equipped with 2 jacuzzis, a sauna, a hammam etc.) for €12/1 entry or €60/6 entries. Get around with ease by renting a bike (available from April to November).
We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, and there is FREE parking available on-site.
Please note that a tourist tax and a €300 damage deposit will be collected upon arrival. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €46/week or €10/day (1 pet/apartment max). Cats and category 1 and 2 dogs are prohibited.
Don't feel like making dinner? We recommend grabbing a delicious bite to eat at Les Escaravats, just a 3-minute drive away. For a taste of history, check out the Pont du Gard Museum, just an 8-minute drive away. For a pleasant afternoon, take a stroll along the banks of the Gardon river.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
• A tourist tax and a damage deposit will be collected upon arrival
• Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you and we may be able to accommodate them for €10/day or €46/week. Cats and category 1 and 2 dogs are not permitted
• A cleaning kit is available for €3.90/kit
• Wi-Fi is available for FREE in the reception, common areas, and apartments
• If you need baby equipment please request upon booking (subject to availability)
• Breakfast service is available at €10/adult, €5.50 for children between 4 and 12, and free for children under 4
• Reserve some time (from 15 minutes to an hour) in the wellness centre (equipped with 2 jacuzzis, a sauna, a hammam etc.) for €12/1 entry or €60/6 entries
• Rent a bike on site from April to November. Prices on-site
• Outdoor parking is available for free (subject to availability)
• Arrange for an early check-in from 11am for €75/appartment
• The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservationGet the full listing »