Located near 2 beaches, our cozy rental is the perfect destination for your relaxing holiday in the sun. There is a myriad of activities close by like hiking, mountain biking, cycling, scuba diving, horseback riding, paragliding, climbing, canyoning and more making this an adventurer's dream!
• Two Bedrooms with a Double bed or 2 Single beds
• 1 additional Bed
• Sofa bed in the living area
• Equipped Kitchenette
• Access to a Seasonal Outdoor Pool
• Games area on-site
• Free Outdoor Parking
• Wi-Fi Available
• A half-hour drive from Bastia
• Guest services team on-site to ensure you have a stress-free stay
Opt for a dream holiday in Saint Florent, Oletta in Corsica in this charming seaside destination. Enjoy strolling along the waterfront, tasting delicious regional specialties or doing some shopping in this lively, charming seaside village ideally located at the crossroads of the most beautiful beaches on the island. For those who prefer a slower pace, spend your holiday lounging on the sand at Plage de la Roya or the Saleccia beach in the sun. For something different, go on a fishing excursion or check out the wineries and vineyards in Oletta.
There are 2 BEDROOMS in this 70m2 apartment. There is either a Double bed or 2 Single beds in both bedrooms, plus an additional single bed in one of the rooms. Bedding configurations vary, please specify any preferences with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate an additional 2 guests.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM with a shower. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towels available for rent on-site.
After a day at the beach, retreat to our lovely and air-conditioned LIVING AREA with a sofa. Read a good book or watch TV for an additional charge.
Whip up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features a microwave, hot plates, a refrigerator and a dishwasher for easy cleanup. Enjoy your food around the dining table with seating. Spill something on your favourite shirt? There are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Odalys Residence Casa d'Orinaju, where our property is conveniently located. Missing home? Connect with loved ones back home using the free Wi-Fi at reception. You will find an outdoor pool with paddling pool on-site, open from mid-April (the pool is unheated in June, July and August). Challenge friends and family on the pétanque grounds while the kids play on the playground. For an additional fee, guests can access laundry facilities and baby equipment upon advance request (high chair, cot and baby bath).
We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, and there is FREE Outdoor parking available on-site.
Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and a €300/apartment damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. A mandatory end of stay cleaning charge will be applied upon departure from €40 to €70. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid).
If you feel like exploring more of the region, the residence is only 40km away from the second largest city in Corsica - Bastia. Bastia is filled with bars and restaurants that line the port. For a taste of history, the twin-towered Church of St. Jean-Baptiste rising above everything is a sight to see. For those who prefer a slower pace, spend your holiday lounging on the sand at Plage de la Roya in the sun. For something different, go on a fishing excursion or check out the wineries and vineyards in Oletta. There's something for everyone!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Oletta is located at the crossroads between 2 beautiful beaches!
• Dive into the lovely Outdoor Pool, open from mid-April (note that it is unheated in June, July and August)
• Bedding configurations may vary. Please let us know if you have a preference
• Sit back and watch TV for €30/week or €40/2 weeks
• Bed linen is available for rent for €10/single bed, €16/double bed
• Towels can be rented on-site for €6/set
• A Mandatory end of stay cleaning will be provided for €40 to €70 per apartment
• Please note that a tourist tax and a €300/apartment damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
• An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid)Get the full listing »