The ultimate mountain getaway for you and your group, enjoy staying in the lovely 2 bedroom apartment which is perfect for families or groups. Offering amazing amenities, enjoy incredible proximity to the ski slopes and chairlifts and keep your equipment safe with the residence's ski storage. After a fun day on the slopes, enjoy refreshing in the indoor heated pool, soaking your muscles in the jacuzzi, or steaming your troubles away in the sauna!
Embark on an exciting getaway to the mountains and stay in the charming and rustic 2 bedroom apartment, which is the perfect home base for your holiday! Offering approx. 37-44 m2 of space, this cozy accommodation is perfect for families or groups on a retreat to the mountains and provides you with everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible. After a fun day on the slopes, enjoy lounging on the plush sofas in the open-concept living space and curl up with your loved ones while you watch the TV (€35 per week or €7 per night) to unwind. The chef in your group will enjoy preparing delicious homecooked meals in the fully-equipped kitchen and you may enjoy them with your group in the lovely dining area.
Sleep soundly in the 2 Bedrooms with either a comfy Double bed or 2 Twin beds. There may also be a sleeping alcove with a bunk bed, or a twin sofa bed and twin trundle bed in the living area for 2 additional guests. Some units are set up as duplexes. Please request any bedding preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. A spacious bathroom provides ample room for you to wind down from your day in the mountains. Bed linen is available at €7/person, towels are available at €7/person, and a kit of both are available for €10/person. Take in the fresh mountain air from the lovely balcony.
This beautiful property is located at the Residence Le Balcons du Bois Méan and is perfect for families or groups on a mountain getaway! The resort offers an array of amazing amenities for you to enjoy on your stay such as the gorgeous indoor heated pool, a jacuzzi, and sauna which are great for relaxing after a day in the mountains. Enjoy the convenience of ski lockers which are perfect for storing your rentals or personal equipment after your day on the slopes. Take comfort in knowing your skis will be waiting for you there! If you bring your car, please note there is a daily parking fee for guests.
Please note that a tourist tax and damage deposit will be collected upon check-in.
If you would like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate them for an additional charge.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• This residence is pet-friendly, please inquire at the time of booking if you wish to bring your pet on holiday with you
• A tourist tax and damage deposit will be collected at check-in
• Please note that photos are representative and actual unit may differ in decor and layout
• Please request any bedding preferences with our team upon booking
• The toilet may be separate
• This unit may feature a balcony
• This unit may or may not be a duplex
• Reconnect with loved ones using the free Wi-Fi!
• Relax in the sauna on-site for €5 per 30 minutes per person
• Television is available for €35 per week or €7 per night
• Bed linen is available at €7/person, towels are available at €7/person, and a kit of both are available for €10/person
• If you don't feel like cleaning up, an end of stay cleaning can be provided from €29-€79Get the full listing »